•|where do you think your going?!|•

third pov

When dream was doing that he never was realised someone was awake when that...

Techno....

Technoblade was awake,secretly seeing dream rushing out through the window.
Techno stand up and goes toward the window seeing dream running to the wood from a far.

'What tf is he doing in there. Why is hhe rushing to go there?, is there something hes hiding from me amd others? I need to know this...'

Techno calls out  the guard and told them to go search dream in the woods.They all goes out to the wood to find dream,while techno go inform the other.

.
.
.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE RAN AWAY?!"

"For the last time...he DID NOT ran away,he somehow just ran into the woods..."

All of them arguing while some just sleepy and doesn't want to get in the trouble...

"Okay..THATS ENOUGH SILENCE ALL OF YOU!"
philza scream,spreading his wings so they all quite.

"Oooo dadza angry-"

"Shut up,tommy"

"Aight- sorry..."
Tommy apologized.

"So as long techno told the guard he should be fine in the woods,they probably already find dream by no-"

"SIR TECHNO THERES NO SIGN OF DREAM SIR! WE SEARCH FOR HIM ALMOST EVERY WOODS!"
philza get interrupted by one of the guard.

"Ah thank you for the information...you may leave..."
Techno said.

After the guard leaves they all start chattering and arguing again.

"So king philza....what were you saying again?"
George said.

"I-uhm- a- *sigh* i don't even know anymore"
Phil hesitate.

"I actually worried bout one things that could happend to dream..."
Bad started.

"And that is?"
Wilbur question.

"That woods...is where our friend or brother for dream died...TECHNO! You remember when you save dream in there right?"
Bad said and question techno after that.

"Oh jeez i dont really want to remember that...he look so sad and dead,it took like almost 3 month for him to fix but yeah i do remember i save him there with that one raven hair boy..."
Techno stated.

They all discussed how to find dream and they are on set to go.

"So probably dream got to be somewhere still at the woods...techno you said someone killed sapnap right?"

"I mean it looks like it but not sure yet"

"If it is then i think dream is getting revenge on whoever killed sapnap..."

"Well what are we waiting for! BIG D BROTHER OF TUBBO IS WAITING!"
tommy shouted.

They all agree and go off to their lil journey which not that far...or is it?...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

AAAAAAAAAAA IAM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! i have school now and ive been lacking a lot and out of motivation so i hope you enjoy this chapter! 💖

Have a nice day :)✨