°|distraction|°

no one pov

as soon all the contestants enter the stadium for the trial,they all waiting for they turn to brawl each other.  since this is just a trial no melee or shooting weapons allow only combat with fist and leg.

phil,wilbur,and tommy waiting for techno's turn for the trial final. they all know techno will be in the finals. . .

theres a one guy with a green hoodie caught phil attention,with how the way he fight,the skill is just perfect! almost as great as techno. phil had a feeling techno would loss from one reason to that green man...not because how the skill,techno better than that its just how he looks? but phil can't see his face because of that mask but phil had a feelings of beauty behind that crooked mask...

"earth the king philza,hello?"

wilbur said to snap phil thought about the feelings he had.

"the finals trial is here! OH OH LOOK!! theres techno!"
tommy said as he see techno at the battle ground.

the other door open just to show a one shotter than techno green man. the friend of the green man cheering for him and other people cheering for techno. some of them are impressed that dream can fight till the final.
the counter begin,they all steady with their fist at their chest level.
the crowds are wild even its just a trial,it will be more wild when the real finals here.

3

2

1

fight!

techno pov

'something does not feel right...'
'that guy mask staring at me...'

.
.
.

'i need to take it off so i can fight properly...'

no one pov

the fight begin! 

dream was the first to make the first move to techno by trying to punch techno's face
luckily,he dodges
techno target is too take that mask off first.
he grab dream's wrist and slam him to the ground and that make dream's mask crack a little.

techno felt something swinging at the bottom and then he falls down. dream quickly got up and tackle techno to the ground. the mask look more a lil creepier with the cracks but techno still want it broke,he quickly take dream's both wrist and punch him in the stomach and the mask which make the mask break to reveal dream left eyes that look like an ender eyes colour. techno punch his face again to make the mask fully break and see dream full face.
techno felt his cheek a little hot and soo he got distracted and stay there staring at dream while holding his both arms.
dream gave a look weird and it changes into smirk when he kick techno the stomach. techno fell but didn't move. all of them was shock except phil. phil know that stuff will happend. when he see techno face blushing  when seeing dream's face,he knew techno can't do anything.

dream put his feet at techno neck,and techno look at him with a 'oh' looking face.

"d-dream w-w-win the finals for trial?..."  the announcer stuttered.

the crowd were quiet first,then it turn into a cheers to dream. dream's friend jump off from their sit and go hug dream down there dream hug back and say "its just a trial,not the real ..." but they didn't care they still proud at their best friend. they go back to the seat,dream help techno get up and he flinch at how tall techno is with him. techno look a dream and say...

"how about you come to my palace tomorrow for a lil visit¿?~"

dream pov

oh ma gawd-

i got to go too techno's palace!

he invited me to his palace

"sure,i would be lovely!"
i said cheerfully
i mean techno is hot,charming,handsome as fuck,his ruby red eyes just errrgghh...,i wonder if he's something that inside his pant look good to- OKAY DREAM stop thinking about that,you cannot fall inlove again! its wrong...

i then felt something at the cheek.it was techno's hand. his hand is bigger than me ofc and warm ...

"yeah it will be really lovely,here my phone number.message me if you are going to my palace. bye smiley~"

smiley.

i like it....