°|hang out|°

after all that shenanigans,dream and techno have,they got out off the room to see tubbo and tommy at front of the door,waiting-

wait- WHAT?!

"T-TOMMY TUBBO!? i-i-"
dream stuttered.

"hey big D,whats up with the noise huh?"
tommy ask and tubbo just nods at that question.

"its an adult thing tommy...its none of you heking business anyways!"
techno said.

"well i need to know for the future well knowing!"
he reply with a huff.

"anywaysss....i heard theres a cafe thats very good in the south town,how aboit we hang up there?"
tubbo suggests.

"OH! i know where is it! follow me,gentlemen!"Tommy yelled.

they all follow tommy to the cafe that tubbo talk about.

~at the le cafe~

They all arrive there,dream and tubbo pretty sure shocked at how beautiful this place is.
its all decorated with all flora type of aesthetic,and theres also a garden too chill.
somehow someone caught techno's eyes at the garden...

"is that freking Wilbur with a girl over there?!?!"techno said.

"GASP  Wilbur has a girl!" tommy gasp.

tubbo awed at the sight.dream had a blank expression.

they all go to the garden after ordering some drink.wilbur notice them and quickly stand up and help the girl stand,go to them.

"Heyya everyone~" wilbur spoke.

"glad to see you all here,i want too introduce  you, my dearest niki!"
niki giggled at how wilbur described her.

"why hello there woman! as you can see i am tommyinnit! prince tommyinnit who is a big man out of all people here! and beside me is tubbo and behind me is techno,my very well known big bro and dream!"tommy introduce.

(give a pogchamp at tommy presentation would ya?)

"heya big bro...can we talk in private please?"
tubbo ask dream.

dream nods and tubbo take his hand immediately ,brought him somewhere kinda far.they all watch as they go,they are confused why tubbo all hurry but they tried to shurg it off and continue chit chatting.techno was feeling a little sus at it so he decide to follow them.

(okay pause it! i know i said this will be fluff and brotherly bonding at the last chapter and i swear it will but i decide to put a lil tiny bit angst, i mean i wouldn't hurt right? *nervously laugh*)

~with tubbo and dream~

they arrived at their location which is pretty far away actually.
dream was tired from that sudden drag.

"need help there?" a familiar voice spoken.

dream was shocked and his eyes start to grow tears.

'no way...it can't be...'
he thought.

"tubbo....is this..."