°|thats all in the past right?|°

warning!
this chapter will contain:
death
blood
angst

enjoy!

flashback

he is there....

bleeding to death..

i can't do anything,my body shaking

somebody...

help...

end-

dream pov

i wake up with a tear in my eyes.

'what was that or who even is he?!'

i sigh,i walk downstairs to see george and sapnap fighting again but this time is more serious...

"I SAID HE IS DANGEROUS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN,BUT YOU STILL WANT TO BROUGHT HIM HERE!" yells sapnap,they both seems wanted to cry,i see bad already cry

what are they fighting about?

"IS ALL FOR THE BEST SAPNAP! IF I LEFT HIM ALONE HE'LL DIE! DIDN'T WE SOLVE THIS STUPID DISCUSSION A LONG TIME AGO?!" george yells back with a tear.

"u-uh guys?  what are you all fighting about?"
i ask a little scared if they got mad at me.

"ah you sneaky muffins y-you awake! lets go to the kitchen for breakfast..."  bad said standing  up while wiping his tear.he take my hand and take me to the kitchen,i was still confused tho.

while we at the kitchen,i still can hear sapnap and george fighting. it kinda make me a lil stress out tho.after that i heard a a door slam.

i run back to the living room,and bad yelling my name,but i don't care. i run into the living room seeing sapnap gone and george on his knees crying.

i ask him where sapnap and why are they fighting but george said its nothing important for me to know. something that hurt me george,sapnap,and bad like my family and seeing then fighting is hurtful.
bad told me to go outside and find sapnap.all i know sapnap always got to the forest,if he stress and the forest is dangerous at night.

i take my mask wear it and take some gears in case something attacks me.i hug george before i go,he hug back and told me to stay safe.

'i don't know what happen but i'll find sapnap...'

techno pov

i tried message dream a lot of time,but he didn't answer it. i want to meet him again but i don't know where is his house. all i know he live in west town.

then something came up in me.

"TOMMY!" i yelled.

"what?!?! i'm right beside you ya know?" tommy said with annoyed tone.

" your friend tubbo live in west town right?"

"yeah? why?"

"did he know whos dream is?"

"i think he told me before bout him so yeah! i guess-"

"call him." i cut his word.

"anything for you,techno..." tommy said calling tubbo which he instantly pick up.

"eyy tubbo!"

"tommy whats up dude!"

"nothing,just want to ask, if you know where dream live?"