Chapter 1

Nagisa was leaving the school building he worked at and was pleasantly surprised to see Karma waiting for him as Karma previously stated that he had a meeting to attend as Nagisa's shift ended.

"What happened with the meeting?" Nagisa asks as he gets into the passenger seat besides Karma.

"Didn't you get the text from Karasuma?" Karma asks, worry laces his tone. Nagisa didn't since he hasn't had time to check his phone yet.

Nagisa shakes his head before pulling out his phone, "I haven't had the chance yet."

Once Nagisa's phone stops powering on, as he shut it off during the school day which he now realizes was a mistake, he notices a text message labeled urgent from Karasuma with no information other than to get to the Agency of Defense ASAP.

The car falls into silence as Karma drives to the Defense Agency as they both silently wonder and fear what could possibly be wrong.

Once they got there, quite fast since Karma was speeding so fast that the police couldn't give him a ticket even if they tried.

Karma and Nagisa walk hand in hand towards the building, noticing that they still managed to be some of the first people there out of the whole 3E class.

However, everyone else gets there just minutes after Nagisa and Karma before Karasuma leads them to his office and promptly shuts the door behind all of them, Irina already in the room.

Karasuma gets straight to the point once it's just the class, him, and bitch sensei. Well he kind of does. All he says is, "The octopus."

"Karasuma. It's been seven years. What about the octopus?" Terasaka asks, clearly annoyed. Although no one can blame him. They all worked so hard to move on and now Karasuma decided to bring all the pain of his death back.

"Karasuma, if you just called us here to peel old scars then we are leaving," Sugino adds.

"No no no," Karasuma responds, "He isn't dead."

"Karasuma that's impossible," Nagisa mumbles as he tries to hold back the pain of death. Especially one he caused, "He vanished into thousands of tiny particles in the sky Karasuma."

"Yes but he didn't die," Karasuma adds, "He's in a different universe."

"Uh huh. Sure Karasuma. Maybe it's time you retire," Karma mutters, also seemingly holding back tears.

Irina shakes her head mumbling, "I knew they wouldn't believe us," before pushing a few buttons on the computer on Karasumas desk.

A flashing green light shines in the room. Karasuma and Irina cover their faces in response while class 3E looks around confused. The flashing green light turns a solid red as a light haze fills the room.

Class 3E begins feeling drowsy before they collapse to the ground.

Karasuma and Irina wait for the light to go green and turn off again before uncovering their mouths and helping move the former students to an interdimensional teleportation device in the lab, already tested positive to work.

Lets just hope that wasn't a failed experiment like last time.