Chapter 6

~Nagisa POV~

My friends and I were practically under constant surveillance the entire time by the actual high-schoolers. It hurt but I couldn't blame them knowing what I know about my doppelganger.

Still it felt like more than that. Like they knew my doppelganger personally instead of just people on the news who did a lot of bad things. 

Karma and I were in our hotel room. I had a book out while Karma was messing with something on a computer. 

"Hey Nagi, I think I know why we look like high-schoolers again," karma suddenly states. 

"Hm?" I respond. 

"Our doppelgangers," He replies. 

"What about them?"

"They're still 15," He explains, "We aren't in our teen bodies. We're in theirs."

"Then we would have powers babe," I state, "And we would be crazy."

"Okay so there are a few holes in my theory but you got to admit it, it does make sense."

"It is a reasonable theory Karma, I will give you that," I mumble. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" 

"Do you think we'll ever get to go back home? Killing him the first time was hard enough, I don't think we could stomach doing it twice."

Hes quiet for a second before responding, "We have to. Its the only way."

"I know."

~Deku POV~
~The Next Day~

As time passed, e class became more and more closed off, only really talking to one another. It took a couple weeks before I decided to ask about it. Nagisa was the first one I saw on his own, most likely waiting for Karma, so Nagisa was the one I asked. 

"Hey Nagisa?" 

He jumped slightly before responding, "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering, why do you and your friends keep your distance from the rest of us?" 

"Because we know you don't trust us. We figured, if you aren't comfortable around us then we won't push you," He responds. 

"Why would you think we aren't comfortable around you?" I ask him, hoping we weren't making it that obvious. 

"Midoriya, we know our doppelgangers are fugitives," Nagisa states, "And we know what they did, out there, at this school, in your class... to your family. I'm not gonna force you to see me as the different person I am because I can't ask you to do that. Coming to terms with reality is hard and none of my friends and I are going to force you to accept it right away."

Before I could say anything, Karma walked out of the room Nagisa was waiting by meaning I was right, he was waiting for Karma. 

Nagisa bowed towards me slightly before the two of them walked away.