Chapter 3

~Nagisa POV~

Unfortunately, the day we got to this new world Karasuma already had us enrolled in the school they suspected Korosensei to be at along with getting us our uniforms and weapons.

Which means the very next day, a full class of 22 year olds trapped in their 15 year old bodies were attending high school again and we were all being added to another class making that one twice as big.

We all thought that this whole thing was bullshit until Karasuma brought a whole class, along with the teachers, to the track, where this huge class would spend most of its time since we couldn't all fit in the classroom.

Korosensei was behind a large group of oddly dressed students next to two other adults who appeared to be teachers. My former class was stunned at the sight of the creature we thought has been dead for seven years.

Korosensei appeared to have no clue why everyone in front of him was stopping, meaning he was never told that we were here.

"What's wrong?" Korosensei asks, not yet noticing us standing there.

"Long time no see... Korosensei," I state as his current students move off to the side.

"None of you seem to have aged. How long has it been?" Korosensei responds after a long silence as he takes note of everyone standing here.

"Actually Koro Sensei we would rather be anywhere other than back in school right now. We are older than we look," Karma states.

"A lot has changed sir but one thing hasn't. You are still our target, and we will kill you," Kayano states. She's recently engaged to someone she met on set for one of her shows who wasn't in our class and clearly wants to get back home.

"Wait wait wait, what's happening here?" A blue haired boy wearing what looks like a white suit of armor and glasses asks.

"Why do you look like you're preparing to get shot in war?" Karma asks the boy. I hold back my laughter as I hit the back of his head.

"Ow! What he does!" Karma shouts.

"Shut up," I mutter.

He makes a pouty face but doesn't say anything as Korosensei seems to be finishing an explanation to his new class who look worried.

"Wait, so let me get this straight," A green haired boy starts, "You are the 'assassination classroom' that Korosensei talks so much about?"

"Maybe," Nakamura mumbles.

"How many assassination classrooms has he spoken of?" Sugino asks.

"Just the one," A duel colored hair boy responds in a quiet monotone.

"Then we would be that class," Terasaka states.