Chapter 7 // Discontinued

I lost motivation for this story. This is what I had written before I decided to discontinue. I'm sorry.

~Deku POV~

A few days have passed since that conversation. I told my friends about it. Collectively, we decided that it was up to us to combine the two classes into one and get to know them.

Iida, Tsu, Ochaco, Todoroki, Kacchan, Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and I walked over to where e class was sitting.

"Can we sit with you guys?" Ochaco asks. She sounds slightly worried but hides it quickly, though I don't doubt they caught it. In fact, I know they did.

"Because you want to or because you feel like you need to?" Terasaka asks, somewhat harshly.

"Shut up Terasaka," Karma mutters.

"What did you say?" Terasaka replies, voice rising.

"Stop acting like you're the boss of everyone and shut up," Karma replies calmly.

"If you want to. Don't do it just because you feel like you have to though," Nagisa states, cutting the two of them off.

So we did.

Nagisa wasn't lying when he said that they are completely different people. I didn't think he was but it was easier to hear it than it was to believe it.

However, one day a few weeks later they were... different. Everyone from the other dimension was. They were suddenly closing themselves off again, I don't know if it was because of us or something else but either way it hurt. 

I tried to talk to Nagisa but he didn't seem to register a single thing I said.

Kacchan walked over and tried to lay a hand on Nagisas shoulder.

That he did register, and not in a good way.

Nagisa grabbed Kaccans arm and flipped him before pinning his arm behind his back on the ground and hissed, "Don't touch me."