Chapter 5

~Deku POV~

The next day when E class officially joined our class I was forced to get to know Nagisa and Karma again. Despite looking and sounding the same they were completely different people. However everyone in my class was on edge because of our history with the people they appear to be and because of what we have heard about them.

Assassination Classroom doesn't sound like a place where you learn anything other than killing people.

It got even more nerve wracking when my Uncles decided they wanted to see the alternate realists skill levels. 

At first, Aizawa's idea was to have them fight each other but All Might suggested that they fight us since we have quirks, since they would most likely fight people with quirks in this dimension. 

"I don't want to fight a bunch of quirkless losers!" Kacchan shouted.

"Scared of losing?" Karma asked.

Nagisa promptly hit the back of his head as he did on day one, "Ignore him. Hes an jerk."

"You love this jerk~" Karma smirks.

"Sometimes," Nagisa responds with a monotone. 

"Thats not what you were saying two years ago~" Karma whispers.

Nagisas face turns bright pink as he hides his face, "Year and a half."

Karma get whispering something to Nagisa, quieter and quieter until Nagisa hit him and asked, "Can I fight him instead?"

"Trouble in paradise?" Nakamura asks. 

"Shut up Rio," Nagisa muttered. 

"Are they dating in your universe too?" Ochaco asked Kayano. 

"You could say that," Kayano muttered, before quickly walking away. 

"What was that about?" Ochaco asks me.

I shrug, "No idea."

"They're weird, but not like their doppelgangers from this universe," Iida adds.

"Still, it makes me nervous having them here," I respond.

"Me too," Iida responds, "But at least these versions of them are quirkless."

"Yeah but how long is that going to last?" Tsu questions, and the group falls into silence.

Dead Or Alive [Assassination Classroom x My Hero Academia] [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें