Chapter 4

~Deku POV~

After the brief introduction, the second half of the class left and Aizawa, All Might, and Korosensei led us back to the classroom. 

Yaoyorozu was the first to break the silence and speak what we were all thinking, "I thought they were wanted by the law." 

"They aren't the same people you all met," Aizawa responds, "They aren't the heartless killers you all know."

"Two of them have the same face as my Brother and his boyfriend. Another has the face of my uncle. Last I checked they're all wanted world wide," I respond. 

"Yes, they are the people you know in a sense. They have the same name and faces, however they are not the same people," All Might states. 

"How do you know this?" Kacchan questions, "They could be lying to you to infiltrate again." 

"Its not the villain's," Aizawa states, "It can't be because they're all quirkless." 

"They're from a different universe," All Might adds. 

~Nagisa POV~

We were back in the hotel since we weren't actually starting school until the next day. 

"There are a few things we need to tell you before we openly go out in public," Karasuma starts. 

"What?" I ask, unamused. 

"Well, one this is an alternate universe so there are a few things different from ours," Bitch Sensei starts, "One, in this world, almost everyone has powers that they call quirks."

"Two, being in a different universe means there are other versions of all of us here. And we are all fugitives," Karasuma finishes. 

"WHAT?!" My friends and I scream in unison. 

"Bold choice to bring us here when we have the faces of fugitives Karasuma!" Karma shouts, only to be quickly shushed. 

"Oh god this is going to be so much harder than seven years ago," Rio mutters. 

The rest of us nod in agreement. 

=====

Updates won't be daily much longer. They only are now because I had a few written already.