We meet again

We all got out of the car and walked into the house.
"Okay this house is huge," I said.
They all just chuckled and started showing me around the house.
Basically, every single room in the house was huge. There were also way too many rooms to count. Many people were walking around the house. Some looked like house keepers but others looked like they were just hanging out.
"So do you all live together or something?" I asked.
Haize and Jay stopped and looked at each other while the others just stayed quiet.
"Um a lot of families live on the property," said Jay.
"So is it a private property... what is this like a cult?" I said jokingly.
"No, all the families here are friends with each other in a way, and it's kinda complicated and hard to explain," Jay informed me, obviously wanting to drop the conversation.
"We're gonna head home Jay, we got homework to do," said Ky.
"Okay," said Jay.
"Bye Aviana!" They all said. I waved back and smiled and they walked out the door.
When I turned around, I said to Jay, "Okay let's get this homework over with, I wanna go home and sleep," I said as I laughed.
I followed Jay as we walked up this super fancy staircase. He must loaded, I thought.

After a few turns and a lot of walking, we arrived in his room

After a few turns and a lot of walking, we arrived in his room. He had a typical man room. Dark sheets. Dark walls. He had guitar hanging up on his walls. Along with album covers and what I think are some signed guitar picks. Overall his room was really nice. I liked his interest in music, something he and I had in common.
"Wow, I really like your room. You like music?" I asked.
"Yeah," he said. "Maybe just a little," he said chuckling.
================================

Two hours later, we finally finished and I had asked him to play a song on the guitar for me. And can I just say, he's really good, like better than any professional that I've ever heard. He was playing my favorite song, Ghost of You by 5 Seconds of Summer. When he was finished, I got off his bed, which I was sitting on, and started clapping.
"Jay that was really good, like really good!" I exclaimed. Jay just stood up smiling while slowly shaking his head.
"Thank you, I try my best," he said while looking at me smiling.
We stood there for a few seconds looking at each other. Now that I really looked at Jay, I was just realizing how insanely cute he was. I'm not sure how I didn't notice it before. I was just about to say something when I heard a growling like sound come from behind me, in Jays doorway. When I turned around, I was met with dark, black eyes. His dark, black eyes.
================================

Y'all can I just say how sorry I am. I literally started writing this story and forgot about it. I'm literally in the middle of reading a bomb ass Wattpad book, and I just randomly remembered I started writing this. I know some of y'all are reading this like this dumb bitch, screw her. Honestly same😂. But anyway Happy new year. If anyone had any suggestions please leave some this book needs some spice don't you think?

 If anyone had any suggestions please leave some this book needs some spice don't you think?

Oh and btw, this is how I imagine the house, in a way. Love y'all!