Connections

****Note: How i Imagine Deimos's room, just with dark sheets!****

Keatons POV:

What was supposed to be a cute day with my mate went to shit really fucking fast.

Of course her other mate had to be fucking Deimos. Words can't describe how much I hate him.

And of course I had to lose control and push her...again. She had every right to be angry because not only did I do that, I lied to her. Jay just stood there like the prick he is and didn't say a word.

I've known Jay my whole life, and he's always been like this. He puts on a calm facade until he finally snaps. Today I knew he was keeping his composure, but still, it was our mate.

After Deimos took Aviana, I wanted to run after her so badly. But I knew I was the last person she wanted to see. Jay knew she wouldn't want to see him either. So we let her go. Guess that makes us both cowards.

We ended up going home, where I destroyed everything in sight. Lamps, vases, chairs, tables. Everything.

Jay went up to his room and slammed the door. He probably trying to keep his composure before he snaps. You don't wanna be around Jay when he snaps, even I try to stay away from him.

I sit down in a non broken chair and sigh.

What will Aviana do now?
==================================

Jays POV:

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a problem with my anger. Nowadays, I control it extremely well. I never lose my composure.

But now...

Everything involving Aviana is more intense. Seeing her cling to Deimos...

That just about set me off, which I haven't done in years. My outbursts are known to be extremely violent. I don't like to talk about them because of it.

After we came home, I came up to my room and now I'm currently sitting on the edge of my bed, taking rapid deep breaths.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

I pray to goddess I don't lose it, because if I do and Aviana sees me like that...

I don't know what she'll do.
==================================
Deimos's POV:

Keaton is a fucking idiot. A literal fucking idiot. Our mate got her house broken into and what does he and Jay do?

Take her to the fucking movies. Putting her out there for the world to see. Barley even looking into her fucking stalker.

I look my mate. So sexy after just waking up.

Fuck.

I hope she doesn't feel my hard on growing, I don't wanna scare her.

I bite my lip and throw my head back, taking a deep breath. As much as I want to ravage her, I need to know more about this note.

"Darling," I start. "Do you have a picture of this note by chance?"

She nods and gets out her phone, tapping away for a few seconds before handing me her phone, displaying the note.

I quickly read over it.

It's signed N.

Who the fuck is N?

I put my number in her phone and sent the picture to me. I hand her back the phone before reaching for my own.

I dial Sams numbers.

He answers quickly.

"Yes, Alpha?" He says immediately.

"I'm going to send you a picture of a note. I want you to analyze every last inch of it. Down to the very paper and pen was used. You will get it back to me by tomorrow."

I send him the picture and I hang up, putting my phone back on the dresser.

I turn back to Avi. My beautiful baby.

I will protect her my life. No matter what.

It's crazy how the mate bond works. You can meet someone and a minute later you can't live without them like you just were.

I pull her down on top of my and roll over. My whole body covers hers, acting as a blanket.

She starts to giggle.

Oh my god. It's like music to my ears.

"Get off, your too big!" She exclaims.

I gasp loudly.  "Are you calling my fat, baby?" I say dangerously.

"Well... you're crushing me!"

I pull myself up so I'm hovering over her. Our faces dangerously close.

She stops. Her smiles disappears.

"Is this better, Darling?" I whisper. God she looks amazing. Dark tendrils of her hair all around her head on the pillow. Her eyes staring up at me. Her heavy breathing. Those pink, plump lips. I need to taste them.

She doesn't answer, just looking up at me, waiting for my next move. I lean down so my lips hover over hers. She leans up, trying to connect them. I smirk.

She thinks she can control this. Cute.

After a few more seconds of prolonging her torture, I slam my lips to her. My mouth starts to literally fucking salivate.

She tastes like strawberries. I never liked them, but now, I think I just might eat them more.

Her hands tangle in my hair, rubbing and pulling me closer to her.

I push my tongue into her mouth, needing to taste her more. She gasps.

I know why. I have a tongue piercing. I put in back in this morning. I circle the metal ball in my mouth around her tongue, gently sucking.

She shudders. Clenching her thighs together. I growl, she arousal smells divine.

I'm about to travel my hand down her shirt, when   Sam bursts in the room.

I hide Avi behind me before storming over to Sam and slamming against the wall.

"How dare you just burst in here?!"

"I'm sorry sir but you have to see this!" He hands me a note.

"After the rogue problem earlier, we had men scan the perimeter and they found that nailed to a tree," he says.

I look down at the note.

Dear Aviana,

You may run to Deimos, but I will always find you. I have connections to get to you. And I will get you very soon.

-N

I growl.

Fuck.

==================================
Over 2000 reads is unbelievable. I cant thank you guys enough.

Also, I wanted to write a chapter combining all the boys POV.

Did you like it?