Devils vs angels

Jee was really impressed by the Alphas wanting to make things work with Jimin. Now the only real problem was to try and have both of them be open about it.

Jimin was a very openly loving person and physical touch is his love language. Whether he'd like to admit it or not.

On the downside for as hard as he can love he can hate even more. Jimin seems to be someone who pays very close attention to detail and will hold grudges for a very long time. From what she's been hearing according to Jimin's point of view and what Dr.Nam has been saying. It seems like Jungkook may have some sort of wall around him and has a bad idea of what mating or relationships could be like. It's not just about being selfish, maybe he was trying to cover up some wounds that haven't healed.

This was going to be a long process but if it continues the way it has been Jimin might lose more than just the baby and Jungkook will be needing more than a few days of sleep to recover. She takes a deep breath and stands back up to hold out her hand for the raven. "If you want to make this work, me and you are going to spend a lot of time together. Come on, let's get you some food. That's probably why you're so exhausted."

Jungkook looked up at the woman. She was very beautiful in a refined type of way. The age marks on her skin like gold mending used on a vase to piece back together and turning it into art. He grabs her hand again and stops before following her out of the bedroom. "Sorry, I want to clean my face before I head out there. Not that they would notice if I showed up or not- ha..." he tried to laugh it off but it just seemed to make things more awkward for the Alpha. The woman says nothing and simply smiles.

"Okay. We'll be waiting for you here." Then without another look back she's completely gone. Leaving Jungkook alone and to wash his face as best he can to not show any signs of distress or more importantly crying. He takes a deep breath and hypes himself up. "Come on Jungkook. You're a legend. I fucking idol! Every boy and girl wants you. Damn your amazing! Yeah? W- we good?! Alright! Let's GO!" After a few slaps to the face he feels like he's ready to tour the world and heads out to the ocean of questions and judgmental looks, but there wasn't any judgmental looks or questions asked. Instead there was excitement and all his hyungs were so happy to see him! The whole pack jumped up and hugged Jungkook.

"We missed you man!"

"Must be nice to be able to get away with sleeping for that long!"

Jungkook felt so warm and safe. 'Maybe me doubting my hyungs was my first mistake.' He thought.

As the crowd disburse he noticed Yoongi and Jimin being the only ones who didn't greet him. The Alpha was laying the on pink haired boys chest and the purring seemed to sound like a small motor boat. "Did Suga Hyung stay up all night again?" The members laughed and told him that he hadn't slept for a couple days actually. "Wait. What do you mean a couple days?! How long was I gone?"

Namjoon and Jin looked between themselves and looked at Jee. "You were gone for almost 4 days."

The mated pair shrieked in utter shock.

"4 DAYS!"

Waking up poor Yoongi and causing him to pull his face deeper into the Omega and causing Jimin to whine from the force of his tight grip. Jungkook hears the quiet groan from his mate and immediately looks for him. Before he reaches out for his hyung he stops himself and looks at Jimin. The Omega stared and waited for the Alpha to react. Jee also sat there hoping that he'd show that he doesn't like someone touching his Omega, but instead the Raven pulls away and rubs his neck while walking away. "Ah... man I guess sleeping a long time made me hungry, I see you all made some food. Let's eat!"

Jimin sat there and could feel the his chest tighten. What was he expecting... it's not like Jungkook would actually care enough to be jealous. "Stupid brat." He groaned and adjusted himself to fit into Yoongi's grip.