Cloud ☁️ Prologue

The story plot is in clouds. Like earth & Mars, cloud is like another world in this FF. World of magic. No one knows that cloud exists like this. Only the cloudies knows. Cloud people called cloudies.

Story is full of my crazy imagination. Please bear with it.

There are many cities in Cloud. But our important three cities are,

1. Redcliffe
2. Chania
3. Caracas

Redcliffe and Chania - In the past, the two were in unity. But the two parted ways due to a misunderstanding.

All this happened because of Caracas city King.

                                    Redcliffe

It is governed by Mr. & Mrs. Kim.
Both Kim's are very kind and caring. They always believed that love is everything and fights arguments can't do anything. They are still finding a way to bring peace between Redcliffe and Chania. They already got the proof to prove their innocence here. But they are waiting for the perfect time.

Redcliffe King ~ Mr. Kim Ha-Wook
Redcliffe Queen ~ Mrs. Kim Ji-Hee

Their Offspring

1. Kim J-Hope
2. Kim Taehyung

                                   Chania

It is governed by Mr & Mrs Jeon. Both Jeons are a nice person. They are not alley with Redcliffe  city. They just trusted the others words and stories. But they didn't gave any chance to Redcliffe to explain themselves.  But Losing one life is not a joke. So they determined to take down the Redcliffe city.

Chania King ~ Mr. Jeon Soo-Joon
Chania Queen ~ Mrs. Jeon Eun-Ae

Their offspring

1. Jeon Namjoon
2. Jeon Jungkook

                                  Caracas

It is ruled by Byun Baek Hyun and his love Byun Chan Yeol.

Caracas King ~ Byun Baek Hyun
Caracas Queen ~ Byun Chan Yeol

Their offspring

Byun Kai

Baek Hyun is greedy. He wanted to take down both Redcliffe and Chania city. He started to make plans to take down the two cities. Once he heard about Chania city Kings sister love affair with Redcliffe King brother. If it happened, he cannot get what he wanted. So he decided to kill Chania king sister and put the blame on Redcliffe city. Only Redcliffe king know about his brother affair.

Redcliffe king decided to visit Chania king to talk about the marriage proposal between his brother and Chania king sister. This news was heard by Baek Hyun. So he made a perfect plan to break the relationship with two cities.

Baek Hyun ordered his men to dress as Redcliffe warriors and kill Chania King sister. His warriors attacked Chania castle. Chania king and his guards tried their best. But the princess was murdered by Redcliffe warriors. (That's what he thought). He found one Royal letter from dead Redcliffe warrior. Its a Royal letter of Redcliffe and it has a order to kill Chania King sister.

Chania king become angry. He and his remaining guards went to Redcliffe city to kill King brother. But he couldn't do it. He lost many soldiers. And Redcliffe city is not a joke. Both Kings arranged a meeting.

'What my sister did to you? Is it a crime to love your brother? If you don't want this marriage, you should have just told me. Why did you kill her?' The Chania king shouted and stood up.

Redcliffe king got confused.

'I don't know what you are talking King Jeon. Redcliffe didn't do anything. Please sit. We can talk and bring a solution ' Redcliffe king calmly suggested.

'Solution eh?!!there no solution. Mark my words King Kim. I will kill your brother. To revenge my sister death' he said angrily and went from their.

From then both city NEVER accepted with each other. They do only when there is emergency.

Chania king tried kill Redcliffe King brother. But he couldn't do it. Because he didn't know where Mr.Kim hide his brother.

Byun Chan Yeol don't know anything about his husband evil side. He only knoe & saw his sweet side.

This is the base of the story. Hope you guys like it.

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest, Google and Twitter.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

☁️💜See you guys in the next chapter💜☁️