Epilogue

Taehyung is now walking back and forth...Yoongi got dizzy while looking at Taehyung....😂

"Oh god, Taehyung....stop walking like that...he is the one who is giving birth...not you " Yoongi yelled at Taehyung....

"Oh oh,,,stop it mister...you will only know how it will be like in this situation when Jimin give birth " Taehyung said and glared at Yoongi...

Suddenly they all heard the baby cry...Taehyung tears started to pour....All congratulated Taehyung and waited eagerly to see the baby...

Doctor came out with a baby in his hands....

Taehyung and others immediately went near the doctor..

"Congratulations, its a babyboy" doctor said and gave the baby to Taehyung...

Taehyung shakily picked the baby from the doctor....he carefully picked and brought his baby to his chest while holding him securely...his baby looked so cute with chubby cheeks with doe eyes and a cute little boxy smile....

"Doctor, how is my bun?" Taehyung asked.

"He is doing really good...he is very tired....and he will wake up after 1 hour" doctor said and went from there.

All started to pick the baby one by one..
Now everyone is waiting for Jungkook to open his eyes...
Jungkook opened his eyes after 1 hour 30 minutes...when Taehyung saw this, he immediately went to Jungkook and hugged him tightly...

"Where is our baby?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung went to Jin and picked the baby...Taehyung gave the baby to Jungkook...

Jungkook picked the baby with teary eyes....Jungkook kissed his baby forehead and looked at Taehyung...Taehyung is also crying...Taehyung came forward and pecked Jungkook lips lovingly...

After some time...𖣘

Now all our boys are bickering about the baby name..

But Jungkook is just silently watching everything..Taehyung saw this and decided to let Jungkook to decide the name...💥

"Guys, silent...I am going to pick the name that my bun is selecting from our suggested names" Taehyung said and all nodded their heads agreeing....

"Hmmm if you guys dont mind, I would like to select the name but not from this list...you guys selected a very good names, but I wanted to name him one particular name" Jungkook hesitantly asked....

Taehyung smiled and

"Baby, dont hesitate and just tell us...we will accept anything that you prefer " Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook forehead.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said his choice.....All become shocked, but immediately smiled wholeheartedly at him....😍

"So I decided to name him as

ت︎CHANYEOL ت︎

Jungkook said ❤︎❤︎❤︎

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Hey my lovely readers.... ❤︎❤︎
Thank you so much for your love and support for this story....シ︎シ︎
I hope you guys enjoyed this story...ت︎ ت︎
If not, I am really very sorry and I will definitely try to do my best in my next fiction.... 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️💜

If you guys wanna ask me anything, ask me in the comment box....💜. i am very happy to speak with you guys through the comment box.💜😍

Thank you so much and love you all ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ シ︎

Thank you for reading my story.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
Please leave your reviews in the comment box. ఌ︎ఌ︎

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

See you guys🥺🤩