Cloud ☁️ XII

All woke up early in the morning. All our boys are finally ready to defeat the Caracas city king and his son.

"Guys, just now a guard came and confessed his guilt. Come on...we have to go to Mrs. Jeon room." Lisa and all started to going to Mrs. Jeon room through portal from terrace.

After some time

"Why did you do it?" Namjoon angrily asked. The guard shivered at his tone and

"I a-am sor-sorry prince. I couldn't do anything, be-because he have my two children. I didnt had any other choice" Guard said and cried.

"Is he saying the truth?" Jhope asked his uncle.

"Yes he is and sir your children's are safe...you don't have to do this anymore " Uncle said. Guard smiled through his tears.

"Are we just gonna leave him?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes Tae, he didn't do it anything purposely..." Jhope said.

"What did you do???tell us" Jimin asked.

"I always informed everything that happened here, also am the one, who always bring the king into his curse mind whenever he is out of it...our king is very strong man...he got out many times but I didn't let him because Caracas city king threatened me with my child's life" Guard said.

"Do you know anything about their next plan?" Jin asked.

"Yes I am, they planned to marry our younger prince to Kai. After that they planned to kill our king to obtain this city....Also, after obtaining our city they are ready to do the same with Redcliffe city" Guard said.

"What the hell!!!how can you be so selfish....your city, your king and your people is gonna be suffered but you didn't even tried to inform your prince" Taehyung angrily asked.

"Please am really sorry...I didn't do this purposely...I know am selfish...but I couldn't see my 4 years twins to die in that hell...am sorry" Guard said cried.

When Jungkook saw this he couldn't hold his tears. He went near the guard and

"Uncle, dont cry....your babies will be very happy, when they came to know about that, their dad tried everything to protect them...don't cry...your babies don't wanna see you like this right...Taetae will not scold you....hyungie dont scold him" Jungkook pouted at Taehyung and wiped the guard tears.....

Everyone smiled at the scene.

"You can go now.. and just act like nothing happened here" Namjoon said and the guard nodded his head and went out.

"Uncle, my father and the Caracas city king, queen and kai will be here in 2 hours...They gonna talk about the marriage preparation. So we have to use that time to confront them.." Namjoon said.

"I wanted tell you guys that, Chania city king curse could be cured only by love....he have to come out of it...Baekhyun will do anything...so please do it carefully. And I will help you guys with controlling our king mind...." Uncle said and all nodded their head.

Namjoon dismissed all the guards. Because he doesn't want to risk their life. Also Caracas city king bring only few guards...So Namjoon just ordered some of their trusted guards to guard them when they were going to confront Baekhyun and Kai.

After 2 hours.

Mr. Jeon and his two mens(yoong Lisa father, jihoon father), Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai reached the castle.

All gathered in the meeting hall and waiting for Mrs. Jeon, Namjoon and Jungkook.

But when the door slammed open, all become shocked. Uncle came along with our Redcliffe....Jungkook hide behind Namjoon.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked angrily....Chanyeol looked at his husband shockingly. He never saw his husband angry...But no one paid attention to Baekhyun.

"King, I know you are in their. Please come out...please come and only you can stop this.." Uncle said...and Mr. Jeon eyes twitched....

"Do not listen to him Mr. Jeon...I am the one who you should listen....now kill him...he is the one who killed your sister" Baekhyun shouted.

"No, I am not Mr. Jeon...Baekhyun is the one who killed my love and your sister...he planned everything Jeon...You already know everything...come out" Uncle shouted...In the mean time, Kai marched towards Jungkook and yanked him from Taehyung. Jungkook started to kick Kai...

Both Baekhyun and Kai forgot Chanyeol. Chanyeol just standing there and looking at his husband, son cruel activities....

Taehyung started to fight Kai....Guards who guarded inside the meeting area are also started to fight....Lisa helped Jenni, Jimin, Jin and Mrs. Jeon to reach the corner of the meeting room, where no one can attack them.

Namjoon is protecting his BB.
Yoongi, Jhope and Jihoon is protecting Uncle who is now chanting something to bring the king back. And Baekhyun, when he saw Uncle chanting, he immediately marched towards them and started to attack Yoongi, Jhope and Jihoon with the help of his few guards.

King felt like his head will explode anytime....But when he heard the scream of his baby, his eyes immediately changed and he started to breathe heavily when he saw the scene infront of him...And they all heard the scream again...but not the same person....

All eyes are wide open now....😶
All eyes are now pouring tears.....😭
All eyes couldn't believe when they saw!!!two bodies laying there with a pool of their own blood.🩸

"You fucker" Taehyung screamed on top of his lungs and killed Kai on that instance.

2 minutes before

When Kai and Taehyung was fighting, Taehyung pushed kai hardly to the floor and kicked him in his crotch area. He was about to kick Kai again, but a Caracas city guard stopped Taehyung and Taehyung started fighting him. Taehyung defeated him..Taehyung saw Yoongi, Jhope and Jihoon is struggling to fight 6 men's including Beakhyun...Taehyung decided to help them...he looked over to Kai and saw he is still laying on the floor...So he went to them and started to fight.

After composing himself, Kai stood up and marched towards Taehyung to stab him...but someone saw this and he immediately pushed his hyung who is protecting him and went to Taehyung and stood behind him..

Jungkook

Kai stabbed Jungkook, in his stomach....Jungkook eyes are wide open and blood coming out from his mouth, nose and from stomach (sorry guys, it is just for fiction...don't hate me🤧🥺). Baekhyun saw everyone is stilled in their place. Using this opportunity, he tried to stab Uncle, but he saw someone who he forgot for a time being...

His love....his better half...CHANYEOL...

Baekhyun always loved his husband a lot.....But he never imagined he will be the one who kill his husband with his own hands. Chanyeol was stabbed in his chest.....

Both Jungkook and Chanyeol fell down....When Taehyung saw Jungkook body, he sees only red...he pulled Kai, who is now watching his papa body fell down to the floor with a wide shocking sad eyes.......Taehyung sliced Kai head.....

Baekhyun heard something from his love that he never forget,

'I loved you....but you killed me and our son' with that Chanyeol took his last breath.....

"Jungkook, baby open your eyes....hyung please call the castle doctor...NOW" Taehyung shouted crazily and cried hardly while hugging Jungkook.....He couldn't even imagine his life without his bun...

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you,  I Purple You💜💜💜

💜☁️See you guys in the next chapter☁️💜