Cloud ☁️ XI

JHope explained everything that happened in Chania city....King is very happy than angry or sad. Because he is finally going to bring peace between Redcliffe and Chania city. 💜

"Father, tonight we are going to meet uncle..." Jhope said and King nodded his head understanding.

"Ok Jhope, Taehyung be careful. And I will be there day after tomorrow....then we will finally bring peace between Redcliffe and Chania city." King said and both brothers nodded their heads understanding.

After sometime

Night 10.45 PM ❤︎

"Baby come on, dont be a brat...we need to go to our uncle." Taehyung said to Jungkook who is now clinging like a koala with King.

"Son, go...we need to save your papa na...did you forgot?" King asked sweetly at the adorable pouty Jungkook.

As soon as Jungkook heard the word papa he immediately let go of King arms and launched himself with Taehyung.

Everyone reached Chania city.

"How did you guys managed them?" Taehyung asked.

"We just didnt let anyone inside Jungkook chamber and our father went out Caracas king and his son...so it's not a that much problem for us to handle our guards and maids" Namjoon said and all nodded their heads agreeing.

"So shall we go" Jenni asked. All nodded. Taehyung created the portal and all went through portal. All felt terrified when they saw the dark forest infront of them. Jungkook immediately grabbed Taehyung and Namjoon hand tightly.

 Jungkook immediately grabbed Taehyung and Namjoon hand tightly

All started walking, following Jhope...finally they saw a house in the middle of the forest.

"Taehyung, where are we?" Namjoon asked as he looked around

"Guys, dont freak out ok......we are in earth" Taehyung said....all looked at Taehyung and Jhope shockingly with a wide eyes and a open mouth.....

"What the helll....that is why my father couldn't find your uncle eh!!" Namjoon said and smiled at Jhope.

"Come on guys" Jhope said and started walking..all went inside the house...Suddenly someone stood infront of them scaring them all...Jungkook startled and his eyes started to pour tears. All others also startled....Tae and Jhope uncle laughed when he saw the reaction

Tae and Jhope uncle laughed when he saw the reaction

but he stopped when he heard quiet sob. His eyes landed on a boy who is looking at him with a teary eyes.

"Am sorry guys, I just wanted to welcome you all surprisingly, bunny am sorry baby" uncle said

"Its ok" Jungkook said and pouted....Taehyung pulled Jungkook somewhere and

"Baby are you ok?" Taehyung asked worriedly. 💞

"Am ok hyungie" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung lips......😘

After some time

Namjoon and Jhope explained everything to uncle.

"Dont worry guys, am waiting this moment for a long time...I wanna take that bastard life for killing my love" Uncle said angrily.......

"Uncle, dont worry...we are in this together...shall we go now....I dont want my BB, my father and my friends father to suffer anymore " Namjoon said and started getting ready.....

All reached Chania city and our boys secret spot.

"Woah, why did you guys bring me here?" Uncle asked as he looked around and he found that he is standing at the terrace.

"We cant go in just like that. Uncle you know, we are not welcomed here" Jhope said and sighed at his uncle.

"So, first what do you guys want me to do?" Uncle asked.....

"Uncle first we need to find who is helping Caracas city king from here?" Lisa said.

Uncle nodded his head and started to chant something. After 1 minute, he opened and looked at our boys...

"Its done....and you guys will see that traitor coming to you guys voluntarily and that traitor will accept his/her guilt infront of you all" Uncle said.

"Wow, you are so cool" Jihoon said and Jhope looked at him dreamily.

"Ok guys, go and take rest....tomorrow everything will be resolved" Uncle said and all nodded their heads.

"Uncle will stay with me...." Namjoon said all agreed.

All went to sleep peacefully not knowing that the one who was loved by all will going to feel the last pain of his life tomorrow.......😱

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

💜☁️See you guys in the next chapter💜☁️