Cloud ☁️ VII

No one POV

Both turned their heads to see Lisa standing there with a stern look on her face. Jungkook blushed and hide his face in Taehyung chest.

"What the hell. Just sleep you horney idiots. We have to get up early " Lisa said and took her belonging that is near Jungkook bed and went out.

Taehyung chuckled when he saw how flustered Jungkook looked. Both cuddled and slept together peacefully. Taehyung groaned when someone shook his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Jihoon.

"Get up, sun is already gonna raise. We have to go before our morning shift guards come" Jihoon said and Taehyung nodded his head.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who is sleeping on top of him. Taehyung pecked Jungkook lips and shooked him to wake up. Jungkook woke up and he smiled softly at Taehyung.

"Good morning Taehyungie" Jungkook said giggled and pecked Taehyung lips.

"We need to get out of here" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded and got out of Taehyung hold. All did their morning hygiene work and gathered around in Jungkook room.

"We will go to our 4th building terrace. No one will come there. I informed my mother. She said she will handle, if she couldn't handle, she will let us know somehow...." Namjoon said and all nodded their heads.

"Come on guys, we will go there through portal." Taehyung said. Taehyung then touched his chest and the portal opened. All went through and reached terrace.

All seated and Jungkook went to Taehyung and sat on his lap. All coo at Jungkook behavior.

"So first I will start Taehyung. I need to tell something about my father" Namjoon said.

"Ok carry on Namjoon hyung" Jennie said and all nodded.

"Ok, three days before, when we came back from school we met with our furious father. All the things in the hall was broken. But something is fishy here. Our father never showed his anger like this. Also when I tried to defend Jungkook, I saw something in my father's eye. Not only his eyes. But also Jihoon and Yoongi Lisa father. I am a good observer. I saw their eyes, it lost the colour and emotions. Also it flickered to its normal color when we tried to defend Jungkook " Namjoon said to others.

"So, you mean like they are cursed or something like that?" Jhope asked.

"Yes I think, because their eyes are pitch black and it doesn't have any emotion" Namjoon said.

"Ok, we will ask about this to our uncle" Taehyung said and all looked at him shocked.

"Oh, sorry guys....hm you guys remember our uncle right?" Taehyung asked and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Yes Tae, we remember. Don't worry. We are not gonna believe others. We are not like our father." Namjoon assured.

"So he is the one who taught us the magic that is banned to use. You all know right!!!we have to get permission from cloud justice to do these magic." Jhope asked and all nodded their heads.

"Yeah, he is the one who taught me and Taehyung everything. He said we are the one who is going to bring the peace between Redcliffe and Chania. I don't know how he know all this. But he said about these when I am 16 years old." JHope said and all looked at him shocked.

"Now what are we gonna do???my father is looking like a monster. I am scared that he will hurt Jungkook " Namjoon said and looked over to Jungkook who is now snuggling into Taehyung to seek comfort and safe.

"Don't worry Namjoon, we are all here for you guys " Jin and Jimin said at the same time. All smiled.

"So what is the pl-" Jin got cut. One small pigeon came and sat on Jungkook lap. But Taehyung saw something on the pigeon leg. It's a paper.