• Chapter Four •

⚠️The Mark⚠️🔞

Fair warning this chapter has something you can read if you want...
Enjoy!!! 
~'~'~'~''~'~''~'~'~

 Hyunjin bit my lip and I moaned in pleasure, letting my guard down he stuck his tounge in my mouth. He slowly laid me down on the bed, hovering over me, he attacked my neck. "A-ah~" I shuddered trying hard to not let the moan slip.

He grazed his teeth over my neck "can I?" He asked "i-is it going to hurt?" "Only a little bit, I promise." He sunk his teeth into my neck, I cried in lleasure and pain "H-Hyunjin~" "say it again". "Hyunjin" I moaned in pleasure. He grazed over the mark he made, "I can't control myself anymore" Hyunjin exclaimed tearing my shirt off.

"They will hear u-ahh~" "it doesn't matter, I'm claiming what mine, and I'm making sure everybody knows it" pulling down my underwear, I went to cover myself up.  "No need to hide yourself,  it's not like I haven't seen it before" He told me slowly rubbing my-...

"Okay, okay, Honey. I don't think the readers or our kids want to know anything about what we did." "Ok.. moving on.."

"My ass hurts" I whined "well you were the one that wanted me to go-" " don't even finish that sentence."
"Come one" I'll carry you~" Hyunjin told me holding his arms out. "How come you were like 11 inches" I whispered "you never asked" he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Was I supposed to!?" I asked him sarcasm dripping off my tounge. "I don't know, you can't ask me" "well I am" I slightly yelled, he put me on the counter. "Someone got laiddd~" the Chan said dragging out his words.

"Yep, sure did" "so who's this little cutie~" he teased. "I'm not cute, and I'm definitely not little!! How many times do I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY!?!" I yelled "whoa, cool your jets little chipmunk" "AHH!!" I yelled punching him, causing him to fly across the room. "You got one hell of a punch there" he exclaimed holding his arm and picking himself up off the ground. 

I jumped off the counter and stomped my way up the stairs. 'Which way is Jinnie's room??' I questioned to myself. I opened the door after 20 minutes, I stomped to the door, and layer on the couch with a huff, trying not cry.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Heyyyy, okay sorry for the short chapter. Butttt, I am starting the next chapter and will get it out to you guys by Thursday !! Have a great day (dammit now I want frosted flakes..)

..