• Chapter Eighteen •

VISIONS ONLY BRING TROUBLE

        It was Wednesday, December 12th, at 8 pm on the dot. I put my kids to bed and went to lay down with my husband. We've been married for 5 years now. I went to lay in bed after a long hot shower. That's when I heard it, the sound of glass braking. Not in the shattering type of way but the sound it makes when it gets really hot. The sound of glass cracking beneath heat, I also heard a faint grunt outside the house. I immediately stood up and ran downstairs, but the sound got further away as I ran. I knew something was happened in but I didn't know where. I started to panic, I just put protective spells all over the house. How can this be happening? I didn't understand. I screamed so loud the whole house came running. They were trying to calm me down. Ask me what was wrong, but I couldn't answer them. It's like I was stuck, unable to move an inch. I was paralyzed, I could only see and breathe. That's when I was shook awake by Hyunjin and Dani. They both had worried looks on their faces. I was a bit startled but consoled them quickly. One thing I knew for sure was that I had a vision.

"It was so vivid, it terrified me," I tell Hyunjin as he hugs me. "What happened? Tell me what happened and maybe we know how to stop it." I looked at him, telling him everything from start to finish. He nods his head, "I'll send gaurds on extra duty to keep watch. I don't want anything happening to our children." He said in a semi-serious voice. I started to cry, "I don't want ir to be true, but Hyunjin. I think my dad is trying to kill our kids." As I cried, he held me close, trying to console me. I know he was thinking the same thing I was.

"Why was he back?"

_________

HII! OMG! I THOUGHT IT WAS TUESDAY, BUT IT'S WEDNESDAY! IM SO SORRY! IM ALSO SORRY TO DRAG THE STORY ALONG LIKE THIS BUT I NEED TO MAKE AN UPDATE AND LIKE I SAID IM STILL TRYING TO FIND THE PLOT 😭😭! ANYWAYY THANK YOU FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU! MWAH