• Chapter Six •

The Shower (Mess)

  "Ahh" I hissed as I stubbed my toe. "Are you okay?" Seungmin asked with a worried tone but ended up laughing. "Yes, I'm fine" "let's get you into the shower." "Aren't you going to get in as well?" He questioned obviously blushing. "Only if you want" I said smirking "o-okay." 

I started the shower as Seungmin got undressed "let me get us some clothes" he nodded as I made my way to the room. I grabbed the clothes and made my way back into the bathroom. As I walked in I whisteled at Him. "Hey!" he screamed defensively. I laughed as I started to strip. "Can't help that you look good" I teased and made my way into the shower. "You're only saying that cause you think you can get some" he pouted and turned away from me.

"Well according to the title of the chapter, I will" I chuckled pulling to my body. "You ready" I asked seductively. He nodded his head, I started to kiss him slowly, then roughly as time went on. We disconnected our lips for some air. I started to attack his neck feeling my wolves urge to come forward. 

"He's trying to come forward" I told Seungmin breathing down his neck. "Keep going" he whispered, letting my wolf take control I continued to attack his neck. I kept sucking on it slowly feeling the heat radiate from our bodies.

I finally stopped kissing his neck when I was satisfied with the purple bruise. "Baby~ Mark me" I breathed in his ear. 
"W-what?" He asked, "mark me" I told him again. He nodded and slowly made his way to my neck. " I might not be able to stop" I heard him say before I felt sharp teeth sink into my flesh. I suddenly felt a serge of energy running through my vains. "Ahh~" I moaned. 

"Seungmin baby" I tapped his back noticing the change in heat. I suddenly felt very cold and felt Seungmin's body. "Why are you so cold" I asked finally getting him to stop. "Hyunjin, I- I'm so sorry" he suddenly burst into tears. "It's fine baby, makeup sex?" I questioned. "Hey! That's not how we're supposed to do this" he stated hitting my shoulder.

"Wait, daddy, what does sex mean" our five year old questioned. "Look what you did now" Seungmin dedpanned. He kept hitting my shoulder. "Well see is when-" "DON'T EXPLAIN IT TO THEM!" He screamed. "What else am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "Well for starters not even ask for that or say that word around the kids" Seungmin said stating the obvious. "Okay, okay, anyway...

"Ahh" Seungmin groaned. "How many more times are we gonna do this, that's three days in a row now" he complained. "Hey in my defense you never told me when to stop" I told him putting my hands up. "You really think it's easy talking back to an Alpha" he sassed. "You seem to do a good job at it" 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°•°
Oooo, an argument °○° whattttt. Anyway hope you liked this chapter!!

..