Momo

This was suggested by MissTrypophobia. They asked if I could do a reaction explaining why some of the other people were on the rooftop during the My R chapter. This is the first one and I'll try to get the other ones written as soon as I can! Sorry for writing them so late!

THIS IS MY AU! Her backstory is NOT cannon! I changed a couple things in the song and I also didn't do the entire song because I'm lazy. Sorry!

TW: Abusive relationship, taking pills, maybe a hint of suicide or suicidal thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the children comforted Bakugo, they just milled around; they were all bored just sitting there waiting for Tami to pull something up.

Just then, a couple food tables appeared in the front of the room. The others, realizing how hungry they were, rushed over to the food tables.

After Todoroki gathered his food, he walked to an empty corner and started eating, pulling his phone out in the process to look at all the text messages.

He had other friends who were pretty worried about him. They were able to go in an area were time...didn't really exist.

After explaining to them what was going on, he got a bunch of good luck messages. He smiled slightly before setting his phone down and continued eating.

Deku, Iida, Sero and Ayoma walked over to join him a few moments later.

~~

Toga hesitantly walked over to where Uraraka and Sue were eating. She didn't really want to bother them but she had wanted to be friends with them the moment they met. She couldn't though as they were training to be heroes.

When the two girls noticed the villain walking towards them, they tensed up slightly and stopped talking.

Toga stopped in front of them and nervously bounced on the balls of her feet before speaking, "I'm sorry for what happened in the forest! You two are really nice and I really wanted to be friends but I couldn't because of the mission and-"

Sue cuts her off, "Woah! Toga calm down. I-it's alright, really. Kero." 

"Yeah!" Uraraka adds, "We've already decided to forgive you."

"W-wait, really!?" Toga asks, surprised.

"Y-yeah! You seem pretty cool and we both want to get to know you better." Uraraka blushes slightly as she said the last part. Toga didn't notice and sat down to eat with them.

The three girls instantly started talking like they'd been friends forever.

~~

Mina, Momo, Jiro, Hagakure, Nejiri, Kendo, and a couple of the other 1-B girls all sat around gossiping about the new relationships forming.

"Did you see Ayoma and Sero following Iida around like lost puppies!?" Mina squeals.

"Yeah! I'm surprised he didn't notice." Jiro adds, laughing slightly.

"Ooh! What about when Bakugo cuddled up to Kirishima during his backstory!" Hagakure exclaims.

"AAAA! I know! That was so cute!" Kendo agrees.

"W-what about when Toga walked over to Sue and Uraraka?" Reiko meekly adds.

"Hmm?" Hagakure questions. If the others could see her they'd think she would be tilting her head.

"W-well, Toga walked over there j-just a little bit ago, look." She points over towards the three girls, who were all laughing with a light blush on their faces.