Touya!?!

Just a reminder that this is an AU. I made this up, so sorry if you don't like it! It has my own way of him "faking" his death so he can get away.

TW: Mentions of abuse and burning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone had calmed down, they quickly got in their seats seeing the screen start to change. "Alright, this is a little different!" Tami explains. Shigaraki looks up at them, "How is it different?"

"Well Shigaraki, this is a video explaining some secrets about Touya Todoroki!"

The Todoroki's eyes widened about hearing the eldest son's name. Dabi seems to shrink in his seat but no one notices because they're all focusing on the Todoroki's at the moment.

"All right! Secret's will be revealed so watch carefully!!"

Uh Oh, what secrets? The Todoroki's were gonna try to stop it but it was to late. 

Loading Backstory

My name is Touya Todoroki, the eldest Todoroki sibling. On the screen it showed all four siblings hanging out and having fun. I was born with a cremation quirk. Blue flames, more powerful than my dads. But, I was also born with my mother's weakness to flames. My power, was hurting me.

"That's just horrible!" Mina gasped in shock. The rest of the students agreed. Judging on how Todoroki hadn't wanted to use his father's power, Aizawa guessed the worst was still to come.

That didn't stop my father from training me to surpass All Might. On the screen it showed Touya covered in burn marks. Some looked like side effects from his quirk, others looked like someone else caused them. 

The teachers and Pro Heroes looked at Endeavor in shock. He just looked away. The students couldn't believe what was happening.

Sadly, it wasn't just me. Shoto had the ideal quirk. The whole reason he married my mother was to have a child with both of their quirks. Touya is looking through the door to see his father standing above Shoto. His mother runs in and begs Endeavor the stop. (you know, the scene in the Todoroki's backstory episode)

Everyone was speechless. They couldn't think of what to say. But they did glare at Endeavor.

One day I had enough. The screen showed Touya putting on a black sweatshirt. He quickly escaped from his window and started walking down the rode. He made it in an alleyway and saw some thugs trying to mug a kid. He quickly stepped in activating his quirk. The kid quickly ran away. Touya, having no control over his quirk, accidently killed the two thugs. But he couldn't stop the fire from spreading around his body.

"Oh my god! That's horrible." Fuyumi gasped.

After I killed those two men, I knew that I needed to change what I looked like. Luckily, my quirk did that for me. I just needed to add some things. On the screen, they see the back of touya walking into an abandoned warehouse.

"Why does everything happen in abandoned warehouses?!" Mina exaggerates trying to lighten the mood. She gets a few chuckles.

I decided to go by a new name. He walks out and everyone can see him clearly. His black trenchcoat, black hair, and purple scars all over his face. Dabi.

Todoroki gets up and calmly walks over to Dabi. With everyone watching, he suddenly breaks down crying and hugs Dabi. Everyone's surprised. His friends because he barely shows emotion, and Dabi because he thought Shoto would hate him. Tami interrupts the reunion, "I'll send the Todoroki family to sort out their problems." They snap their fingers and then every Todoroki disappears.

The heroes and villains were all shocked about what happened. Everyone starts talking about the events that just unfolded. Tami allows them to move around and hang out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. This isn't the best reaction. I've never really done something like this before. Hope you enjoyed it!