S.S.S. Part 2

Fair warning, I'm going to add a little bit of Monoma angst into this when they are talking before watching something else because I FEEL LIKE IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tokoyami and Shoji had disappeared, Tami walked to a different room, allowing the other to discuss about all the things that they had watched so far.

They seperated into groups to talk about it. The bakusquad all gather together while the dekusquad gathers on the opposite end of the room. The teachers split off to talk in smaller groups while the rest of the children find people to converse with.

"Man, there's a lot of stuff we don't about each other." Sero sighed, stretching his arms above his head. 

"I know right! Some of it has been fun to react to, like finding out Todoroki has friends!!" Mina says excitedly, bouncing up and down from where she's sitting.

 "True, but some of it hasn't been fun. Who knew so many people had, or still have, rough childhoods." Toga adds

"Mmm, I guess." Dabi says, leaning into Hawks, "but I always knew Sho would make interesting friends. He's always been like that."

"Hmmm, who would've guessed that you were a pro hero's son, Dabi." Shigaraki buts in.

"Yeah, or that Dunce Face was siblings with a villain I happened to be friends with." Bakugo adds.

"Awww, you admitted I was your friend!"

"Shut up."

"I think we all had some type of secret. Maybe some of us still have more, what matters is that we're closer now because we know about them!" Kirishima smiles, stopping Bakugo from trying to kill Toga.

"Good pep talk! Boring."

"Heh, thanks Twice!"

"Yeah, Kiribro had always been the best at finding the good in everything." Kaminari says smiling at Kirishima, before noticing Monoma standing a ways away watching them. (Hmmm, I wonder why he's not hanging out with one of his classmates...)

Kaminari suddenly stands up, "I gotta go talk to someone, have fun!"

They nod as he walks away, then they continue the conversation.

Kaminari walks up to Monoma, who frowned slightly when he noticed the electric user nearing him.

"What do you need." Monoma says, silently cursing himself for sounding too rude.

Kaminari just smiles, "I just wanted to see how you were doing! Also, why aren't you talking with anyone in your class?"

Monoma tensed up slightly before answering, "I didn't feel like conversing with them."

Kaminari narrowed his eyes, observing the way the boy in front of him stood and acted. (Oh! I get it, everyone acts differently when they're hiding something. Bakubro acts mad, I act happy, and Monoma...he acts...self-centered. Why didn't I notice it before?)

"You know, if you ever need anything Monoma...I'm always here. Even if you just need someone to sit in silence with you."

Monoma went to answer with something snarky, but he found his voice caught in his throat. Monoma blinked quickly, feeling tears gathering in his eyes. (What the hell!?)

Kaminari, noticing the tears, went to step back a bit but Monoma launched himself at the boy. The people watching stumbled to their feet, thinking Monoma was going to attack Kaminari, when they stopped.