Bakugo

Part of this chapter was requested by starfish333 and the other is by riniswatchingyou

I hope you enjoy this story!

TW: Some Transphobia and bullying

A/N: I changed the backstories of some people. Bakugo and Deku never knew each other as kids. Bakugo went to a different middle school and met Toga when she was still in school. They were friends until Bakugo moved too a different school where he met Deku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tami allowed the others to talk for a bit, they snapped their fingers gaining everyone's attention. "Alright! You guys are going to react to someones backstory...again."

Everyone looks around, wondering who it will be about. They settled in their seats and the screen turned on.

Often I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess. This avoids the stress of falling out of it. A girl with long, dirty blonde hair is sitting on a bench at a Middle School. She's watches as two girls walk by holding hands.

Bakugo tenses up and Kirishima notices, looking at him in confusion.

Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now but I swear. When I'm ready I will fly us out of here. The blonde girl is talking to her sister. Her sister smiles up at her and gives her hug before going back to playing with her dolls.

"Hey Kacchan, they kinda look like you!" Deku points out.

"Shut up you damn nerd!" Bakugo yells harshly. 

"O-oh, sorry."

"Dude that was kinda harsh." Jiro points out. A few others agreeing. Bakugo just stays silent, worrying the Bakusquad. (The 'villains' and Hawks were now honorary members)

I'll cut my hair. Shows the girl cutting her hair extremely short. The hair is now flat on her head. (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) To make you stare. Her sister comes in and tries to help her style it.

"Aww, that girls sister is so nice!" Midnight gushes.

"I think it might be a boy Nemuri," Mic says. 

"Oh! Sorry," Midnight looks sheepish at her mistake.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) I'll hide my chest. The self-proclaimed boy, now with spiky hair, is trying on a binder in the mirror. And I'll figure out a way to get us out of here. His sister is hugging him while he smiles. 

"W-wait, Bakugo!?"

Everyone looks at the normally angry boy, who had curled up against Kirishima trying to hide from their gazes.

Kirishima just hugs him while the rest of the Bakusquad smile at them.

Meanwhile Toga looks surprised, [That boy was Bakugo?]

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-It shows the boy (Bakugo) nervously pacing his kitchen while he waits for his mom to come home-Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-It shows Bakugo talking to his mom-Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-It shows his mother smiling and giving him a hug while he looks relieved.-Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

"I'm glad your mother accepts you bro!" Kami says, giving Bakugo a hug. Bakugo scoffs but doesn't push him away. This causes the rest of the main Bakusquad to lean in and give him a hug.

The 'villains' stay back a bit, respecting their privacy.

Turn off your porcelain face. In middle school people start being mean to him.

I can't really think right now in this place. There's too many colors enough to drive all of us insane. Shows clips of Bakugo getting bullied and beat up. 

"Y-you got bullied?" Deku asks, looking at his somewhat friends in worry.

"Tch, it doesn't matter idiot." Bakugo says. Iida doesn't call him out for swearing. Glad that Bakugos okay.

Are you dead? Sometimes I think I'm dead, 'Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head. But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet. It shows him training his quirk so he could defend himself.

"So that's why you're so good. You trained for such a long time!" Uraraka says.

"Duh. That's how people learn how to use their quirks Pink Cheeks."

My eyes went dark. His sister gets killed in a car accident.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) I don't know where. Shows Bakugo crying in his room holding a plushie that used to belong to his sister.

"Oh god."

"Bakubro..."

"Dude..."

Bakugo doesn't answer, he just scoots closer to the redhead holding him.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) My pupils are. Bakugo changes to his cold demeanor.

But I'll figure out a way to get us out of here. Bakugo is talking to his sister's grave.

Get a load of this monster. He doesn't know how to communicate. His mind is in a different place. Bakugo again getting bullied.

Will everybody please give him a little bit of space. Luckily, someone has his side. A girl with blonde hair in pigtails.

"Toga!? You knew Bakubro?" Kaminari asks causing the others to look over at them.

Bakugo looks up in shock. "Wait that was you!?"

Toga just chuckles, "To be honest with ya, I didn't know it was you until watching this video."

Bakugo smiles and pulls Toga into a hug causing the others' confusion to increase.

Get a load of this train-wreck. Her hair's a mess and she doesn't know who she is yet. The people bullying Bakugo start bullying the girl as well. But both Bakugo and the girl fend them off.

But little do we know, the stars. Welcome them with open arms. Shows clips of Bakugo and the girl hanging out.

"Awww, you guys were friends!"

"Wow, Kacchan. Who knew you'd be friends with both Kaminari and his sister."

"Oh shut your mouth nerd."

Oh. Time is, Shows Bakugo and the girl hugging as because Bakugo has to move schools.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Slowly, Shows Bakugo meeting Deku and making some friends in his new school. (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Tracing his face

But strangely he feels at home in this place (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Shows Bakugo now hanging out with the Bakusquad at U.A.

After the video ended, Tami allowed the other to get up and comfort Bakugo. Which they did. Much to Bakugos dismay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this reaction! If you were wondering why Mineta didn't make an appearance it was because Tami taped his mouth shut.