Chapter 14

We finally had the gem, we can finally return but just as we were about to exit. The wall shut back.
"Kuroo..what do we do?" I quietly said.
He didn't respond, he just gave a look which was signalling me to be quiet.
I gave a gentle nod and stared at the wall.
I was expecting a big blast or boom but then it opened up again.
"HEY HEY HE--" A loud voice said before they stopped.
Wait a minute, I recognize him. I saw him when I was back at the building...his name was something like Bokba? Bobotoe? Ah yes, Bokuto!
"Bokuto senpai?" I muttered.
"Eh? Eh?? Kenma kouhai?" He responded in shock.
I looked over to Kuroo and saw his eyes glistening, those- those god damn puppy eyes-- what made them look so cute on a face like his.
"BOKUBRO!" He exclaimed.
"KUROBRO!!" Bokuto answered back with the same energy.
These dumbasses.
"Guys. You can have your bromance later. Firstly Bokuto.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??" I finally bursted.
"Ah.. about that..heh," He stuttered.
Wait- didn't he get teamed with Tamaki?
"I lost my kouhai!" He smiled.
You'd expect a scolding or confused response..that didn't happen.
I mean I'm not surprised, it's me and Kuroo. We're two stupid people and Bokuto was just another stupid person added to our group.
What happened was an endless laugh with constant tears rolling down mine and Kuroo's faces.
"Y-YOU LOST TAMAKI-SAN??" I cried out of laughter.
"PFFFT- PLEASE!" Kuroo snorted.
Bokuto stood there with his eyes open and a smile (like this: 😃) and ended up joining in with us.
"I KNOW RIGHT, I'M THE BEST SENPAI EVER!" He screamed.
That just made the situation even more chaotic, it only just caused Kuroo to ROLOTF aka "Rolling Of Laughter On The Floor".
"That hyena laugh really suits you laughing on the floor," I snorted.
"DVJZVSKZFEJGS-- NOT NOW KENMA!!!!!" Kuroo said as I caused him to laugh more to the point he was basically unable to breathe.
Right. Stuck in a weird place. And we finally have the gem.
"GUYS!" I shouted.
Nobody. Fucking. Listened.
"OI YOU TWO STUPID IDIOTS! FIX YOURSELVES BEFORE I GET MY CLAWS READY." I said in an agitated tone.
Immediately, the two stood up side by side and stared at me in silence.
Nice. Maybe I should do this more often.
"Right, we need a plan. We have the gem me and Kuroo needed to get. Bokuto..what was your mission?" I questioned.
.
.
.
.
.
New mission! New mission!