Chapter 3

Me and Kuroo were heading to Room A, Kuroo stopped and pulled out his phone. He stared at it like he was waiting for someone to call or text him, that's when I decided to take the chance to message 'BlackCat' since I never got to tell him that I got accepted for the job!

KittenGamer is online

KittenGamer: Hi!
BlackCat: Hey!
KittenGamer: I wanted to tell you that I got accepted for the job! I didn't have time when I found out! Sorry!
BlackCat: Congrats! And don't worry, I completely understand! :)

KittenGamer is offline

Coincidentally, Kuroo had screamed 'yes' at the same time I had messaged my online friend I got accepted.
It's probably nothing anyways, he looked at me with a concerned look and one eyebrow raised up.
"What are you smiling about, Kittie?" He questioned.
"K-kittie?" I blurted out in shock..
After a few seconds Kuroo had realised what he said.
"I-- I didn't mean to say it to you, I wanted to text it to a friend of mine.." he said whilst avoiding eye contact.
Of course, he obviously meant it to someone he calls Kittie. Maybe he's use to saying it, it just came out of his mouth.
I shrugged and responded to the question he asked before,
"I'm smiling because I just talked to my online friend,"
Kuroo looked at me and squinted his eyes, he shook his head whilst walking ahead.
I ran up so I could catch up to him, it was awkward when there was silence..I wanted me and Kuroo to have a better friendship a partners otherwise it would be harder for me and him to get along until next year.
We entered Room A, there were outfits at the back of the room and a letter on the table.
"It's been a while since I came into one of these rooms, heh.." Kuroo mumbled to himself.
He went straight to the back of the room, where the outfits were.
"Hey, read the letter on the table.." he said to me.
At first I was confused, what letter? Then I look down and see a letter which is laid out in the table in front of me.
"Dear Kuroo and Kozume,
You will be going on a mission which will be at a hall. You both need to get dressed into suits and pretend you are the 'Kyung' brothers, the suits are at the back of the room and you both need to find a gem which is shown in the picture I have provided you with. If you complete this mission successfully then there will be a reward at the end of your choice, the reward will be anything you would like to do and there no rules against what each of you say.
Hope the mission goes well,
Kind regards
-Your Boss" I read.
A mission, huh....I guess this really is a spy company.