Chapter 5

We were outside of the building, I continued to follow Kuroo into a limousine.
"Isn't a limousine a bit much?" I asked.
"Normally it would be but since we're acting as the 'Kyung' brothers in a formal event it's pretty normal," he answered.
I wanted to keep the conversation going, or at least get to know Kuroo more better.
"So...who are these 'Kyung' brothers anyways?" I said.
Kuroo replied back saying, "They're two siblings who are meant to be at the event but thanks to our research team, they found out that they aren't attending so we're going there to impose as them".
"Oh okay" I quietly muttered.
It felt kinda awkward with me asking all of the questions, so I stopped speaking. It felt sort of tense even though it shouldn't.
"What do you like to do?" Kuroo asked me.
"Uhm, I like to do gaming A LOT but I'm also a weeb...I guess," I answered, "And, what about you?".
"Well, I like to do missions but I haven't done any for a whole year since I never had a partner and due to that I was put into the paperwork team" Kuroo continued to speak, "But if that doesn't count then I like to read manga, watch anime and talk to my online friend...so I guess I'm a weeb too?".
I chucked quietly, like what were the chances that we were both so alike yet we don't get along quite easily.
"You have an online friend? I guess it's a coincidence but I have one too, heh" I responded.
Kuroo's eyes widened, like the time when I messaged 'BlackCat' and Kuroo saw me on my phone.
"Oh, really?" He added, "Since we're put as partners forcefully, do you wanna add me on Instagram?".
I replied to him saying, "Sure,".
"What's your username?" I inquired.
He responded to me, "It's 'BlackCat', ".
Wait what-- he!? He, was my online friend!? I didn't know how to react, I stood up out of shock and turned my face the other way so Kuroo can't see me. Luckily, we arrived at our destination at that exact moment.
"Let's add each other after, we're here.." I added.
We stepped out of the limousine, I look over to Kuroo and see he swooshes his hair. It looked...cool, I tried to do it but instead of it looking all 'fierce' and 'bold' my hair just got stuck into my face.
That's when I hear a loud laugh, it's coming from kuroo. I begin to laugh along and walk into the hall.