A load of mom's and hunters

Percy POV.

I was shocked when Zeus asked me to be the Guardian of the HUNT! A group of man - hating woman? Gods of Olympus, I can't believe Artemis is not saying anything. Speaking of which, she looks really.. SHUT UP BRAIN SHE'S A MAIDEN GODDESS! "Okay then," I thought to me. Then I said. "I swear on the River Styx and the Creator Chaos that I will protect the hunt with my life and I will be dead before any Hunters get killed. " Artemis looked surprised that I had made such a deep oath. Thunder boomed. Poseidon looked nervous. "Son why did you swear on Chaos?" he asked nervously. Then a helix with an eye appeared, and a woman stepped out.

The Olympians knelt, while I just stood staring. "Lady Chaos," I said. "Perseus Jackson"  Chaos nodded. "Please, it's just Percy," I said. "Only calling you Percy if you refrain from calling me, Lady." Chaos replied. "So, Pers-Percy, why did you swear on my name?' Chaos asked. "Uh...I don't know, it just felt right" I said. "You are the first that has sworn on my name that I have allowed to live. I will bless you." A dark ray of energy was shot at me. I now wore a hood, had two throwing knives, and wings. They were black with sea-green stripes here and there. "Whoa! These are cool!" I said. There were chuckles around the throne room. "We'll all bless you," Zeus said. I got a lot of blessings!

Zeus - Permission to fly in his domain

Posiedon - More water control

Hades - All the powers that his demigod children have

Hera (???) - Ability to turn into a falcon

Athena - Fewer dyslexia problems and better battle strategies 

Ares - Ability to beat almost everyone I fight.

Artemis - Ability to turn into a wolf and partial immortality

Hephaestus - Permission to come to him any time for inventions

Dionysus - Resistance against hangovers

Apollo - Better archery skills

Demeter - Small manipulation over plant growth

And then... "MY TURN!" came Aphrodite's high pitched voice. "No - no I'd rather not-" I said, but a blast of pink light hit me. Suddenly all the goddesses were blushing and all the gods were laughing and shooting me mock envy looks. Dad, seeing my confusion, created a mirror. Oh gods, Aphrodite, one of these days I'll kill u!" I glared at the love goddess. I was taller and more muscular, and I had an eight - pack. "Um, I think you're forgetting someone!" came a pointed voice. Chaos was still standing there. "My apologies, Lady Chaos," I said. She glared at me before saying. "Percy, I would like to adopt u as a son. Do you accept?" "I do," I said, smiling. "Hey bro," said a voice. Nyx stepped out of the shadows. "Hey, little sis,"  I said. The god's jaws dropped. Nyx smacked me. : I'm older you idiot," she said giggling. I smiled. "Okay, sis" Nyx stepped away. Then Hestia stepped up. "Perseus, I would like to adopt u as well and give you my full blessing," Hestia said. "It would be my honour, my lady," I said. "It's Hestia," Hestia said. I smiled. "I Hestia, hereby adopt Perseus Achillies Jackson and give him my full blessing," Hestia said. A ray of orange light hit me and I glowed a warm orange.

Hestia - The ability to flame - travel and set my hands on fire. Also a really nice mom 

"Thanks, mom!" I said to Hestia.

"MEETING ADJOURNED!" Zeus bellowed. All the gods flashed out except Artemis. "Meet me at Yellowstone," Artemis said. "Yes M'lady," I said. "And it's Artemis, you may call me Artemis' Artemis told me. Then she flashed out.

Then

I JUMPED OFF OLYMPUS.

Before you say I'm crazy, I didn't die. My wings spread, and I flew. I felt strangely free, ironic who my parent is. I scared some poor mortals, before flying to Yellowstone.

Artemis POV.

"Hunters, we are getting a guardian" I announced. "Ooh," said Phoebe. "She must be strong!". "Um..." I said, not sure how to break this to my hunters. 'It's a male" "WHAT WE HAVE A PIG TO LOOK AFTER US LADY ARTEMIS HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THIS?" Phoebe yelled. More cries of protest pierced the air. "SILENCE!" I yelled. "He is the only decent male on the planet and he has been elected by the Olympian Council." I said. "Who is it, M'Lady?"  Thalia asked. "It's me" a man in a hood appeared next to Artemis.

Percy POV.

About 100 silver bows were pointed at me. "Who are you? Who is our guardian?" Thalia yelled. "You really can't recognize me Thals?" I asked, pulling off the hood.

An excited daughter of Zeus flew at me and crushed me into a hug."KELP HEAD! WHERE WERE YOU!?!' Thalia slapped me. 'Oww,"  I muttered. "THAT was for not showing up for a year!" Thalia yelled. "Ok, ok Pinecone Face!" I laughed.

Artemis POV.

I watched the siblings. It was quite a happy reunion. Thalia and Percy were very close. They fought a lot but made up so fast, it was utterly ridiculous. Both sadly were rebels and mischievous. I would have sworn on the Styx that they were siblings in a past life. The bond they had could never be broken. I was snapped out of my review when several bows were pointed at Percy. "What are you doing to our lieutenant, boy!" Atlanta yelled. Perce gently pushed Thalia off him.  "Nothing," he said quickly. "I'll kill you okay seaweed brain?" Thalia assured Perce. He looked a little sad at that, but a smile played on his lips. He looked so handsome, he was loyal, he was...I AM A MADEN GODDES WHY AM I THINKING THIS! Atlanta, Phoebe and Thalia exchanged mischievous twinkles. 

A/N - Time for Disclaimer. Thalia?

Thalia - KELP HEAD SHOULD DO IT!

Percy - Why me? Arty should do it.

Artemis - You really want to be a jackalope, Percy...  

Zeus - SAMANTHA DOES NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON! 

Me - Why thank you, my lord, of drama

Zap!

Ahhhhhhh, whyyyy Zeus it was a joke!