Wedding Prep

Artemis POV.

Percy and I were in for a reluctant talk with the Goddess of Love. Aphrodite squealed for a full five minutes before grabbing a clipboard. "What theme do you want for your wedding?" Aphi asked excitedly. "Um..."Percy said. "How about winter?" I asked. Silver and green? "Yes, whatever you want..." Percy said. "Okay!" Aphi said, scribbling on her clipboard.

"Date of Wedding?"

"April 5th," Percy answered, looking questioningly at me. His green eyes gleamed in the light. "The day we first met." I nodded, blushing. "Yes! That's just a week from now!." Aphrodite said. "Maid of Honour?" "Thalia," I said without hesitation. Percy tilted his head to show he agreed. 

"Best man?"

"Nico Di Angelo." "Grover is a satyr after all," Percy said. "You can choose your bridesmaids soon," Aphrodite said to me. "And now...SHOPPING!" She dragged me outside, told Percy to wait, and got me into a limo. "Aphrodite really?" I said. "Yes. You are going to look good for the wedding." We entered a store with beautiful dresses, and a woman came out. "Hello, I'm Alice Lilly, how may I help you today?" she asked. "Oh, hello mother." she nodded to Aphrodite. My jaw dropped. "She's your daughter?" "Oh yes." Aphrodite said, easily. "Come on, try this." she said, grabbing a dress.

After what seemed like a million dresses, Aphrodite handed me a silver dress with dripping lace.. It was surprisingly comfortable. When I stepped out of the changing room, Aphrodite screamed with delight. "Perfect!" she said.

 "Perfect!" she said

The dress

She kept the dress folded in a cover and put it in one of her rooms. "You are staying here young lady, no arguments," she said, her arms folded. "Fine." I sighed in defeat and waited.

Percy POV.

Waiting was boringly mundane, almost more boring than Yancy Academy's English class. Boy, that was long ago. But finally, Aphrodite came in and dragged me off to get a tux. "Where's Arty?" I asked. "She's fine. She's in one of my rooms." She dragged me into a store and got me a deep black tux with silver edges. 'Okay, I like it." I said, and Aphrodite smiled. Then she folded the tux and pulled me into Arty's room. "Perce!" she said." Arty!" I said, running and giving her a quick peck on the lips. 

APHRODITE'S CLIPBOARD (after the bridesmaids have been chosen

Wedding theme - winter

Date - April 5 

Maid of Honour - Thalia Grace

Best Man - Nico di Angelo

Bridesmaids - Phoebe, Atlanta, Piper and Hazel