Pertemis beginning, Annabeth we are over forever

We were flashed to a restaurant in Paris. I saw that we were by a window, showing the sun setting in the evening sky. Arty smiled at me (still Percy POV.). The waiter arrived. "Two pizzas, please," I said. When Arty gave me a confused look I said. "Trust me." The Pizza's arrived, and I tucked in. Arty took a cautious bite. "So...?" I asked. "Yum," Arty said. I smiled. "I knew you would like it." Then the waiter came to ask what we would like to drink. Before I could speak, Arty said. Two Cherry cokes." I felt my spirits rise. The coke was delicious. "Is my task over, Lady Artemis?" I asked teasingly. "One more thing>>>>?" Arty asked. I pulled her into a kiss. "Now it's over," she said. We laughed as we flashed home.

I felt a presence lurking in the shadows. I didn't pay attention to it at first until an arrow flew towards Artemis, but it wasn't silver. "Annabeth," I growled. "Come out." She came out. "Percy!" she said. "What are you doing with Artemis! You're mine! And Artemis you are a maiden goddess! You are not allowed to date anyone, especially my Percy.! She threw her dagger at Arty. I couldn't stand that. I punched Annabeth and she passed out. "ATHENA!" I yelled at the sky! Athena flashed in. "What did you do to Annabeth?" Athena asked. " She tried to hurt Artemis and yelled at her. I need you to help her understand that I am with Arty now." I said. "Okay.' Athena nodded. They flashed away.

A/N - So yep, Annabeth's painted pretty badly here. But that's essential for the story! I'm sorry for all Percabeth, Perlia, Pernico, Permione, Perris and all the other ships of Percy. So Bye , See you later

.

HAHA! JOKES ON YU

..........

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR AL THE SUPPORT

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHP...

SO, DO YOU WANT A WAR OR A PERTEMIS WEDDING?

COMMENT BELOW!