Camp Half - Hell

Percy POV.

I  was going to bed when I heard sobbing from Arty's tent. I knocked. "Arty?" I called. I stepped in. Artemis was crying. Silver tears slithered down her face. "Arty, you okay?" I asked gently. I put an arm around her shoulder, and she relaxed. 'It's just - Orion!" she said. "It's okay," I said. "Orion's gone now, and I am always there." I soothed. When Arty seemed to be feeling better, I got up to leave when Artie said. "Percy, stay here, please" she pleaded. I was startled. "O-okay Arty," I said. She cuddled up to me. She felt surprisingly warm. Soon, I got tired and fell asleep.

Artemis POV.

Percy's breathing evened out as he fell asleep. I had felt an unfamiliar feeling in my chest when Perce stood up to leave, pain. His hands were warm and strong, his chest was softer than a pillow. I wondered how he was so strong yet so soft. I felt myself drifting off into the realm of Morpheus.

Percy POV.

I woke up to find Arty's head on my chest. Her auburn hair felt soft and silky as I played with it.  Then Artemis woke up. "Morning, Arty!" I said."Morning Fish Head." Artemis replied. "We have to go to Camp- Half-Blood, Percy, I'm sorry but Zeus commands it because a war is coming," Artemis said. "He told me in a dream." I sighed. I would have to go back someday. "Okay, Arty," I said. We ran outside. Oh, gods, Arty's beautiful. Her eyes...SHE'S STILL A MAIDEN GODDESS! I told myself. The Hunters were ready to leave. "What were you doing in Artemis' tent, kelp head?" Thalia asked mischievously. Before I could leap to my defence, Artemis did. She explained that I had been doing my job.  I flame - travelled one group of the hunters and Artemis' teleported the others.

Camp - Half-Blood looked pretty much the same, but the campers didn't.Most of their eyes were red and puffy. Some of them had dark circles under their eyes. Then I saw Chiron and I was filled with concern. The centaur looked sadder than I'd ever seen. Mr D wasn't there. "Chiron!" I yelled. He turned around. "Who called me that? " he said. I had my hood on, so he couldn't see me. I decided to reveal myself to camp. "You're going to reveal yourself?" Arty spoke in my mind. "Yes," I said.

I decided to reveal myself at the campfire. Until then, I was Omega. Chiron seemed miserable. Then I saw her. My backstabbing ex- girlfriend Annabeth, who was now the minor goddess of wisdom and architecture. After I had turned down Godhood twice for her. She was still dating Mike Vonn apparently and was holding his hand.

Time Skip......

I got on the stage. "Now most of you know me as Omega or Guardian of the Hunt. Well, this is who I am. " I took off my hood.  Everyone gasped. "I am Perseus Achillies Jackson, Slayer of the Minotaur, Retriever of Master Bolt, Sailor of the sea of monsters, Bearer of the Titan's curse, Bane of Kronos, Bane of Gaea and many more that I would not like to name," I said. Then I was attacked by Chiron, Nico, Connor and Travis, and all the senior counsellors and some of the other campers. Chiron hugged me. Nico punched my gut. "Ow...Death Breath." I said.  "I'm sorry Percy! It was Annabeth! She - " Annabeth walked up. "Hey, Seaweed Brain! What's new' she asked. I glared at her. "After you broke me, my dear, I went on a nice vacay with the Hunters! I got adopted by Chaos and Hestia and have the blessings of the Olympian Council." I said my voice heavy with sarcasm.  Annabeth smiled. "SO will you be my girlfriend Perce?" she said. My voice was cold. "Call me Perseus, Annabeth Chase," I said. She tried to kiss me. The Nerve! Before I could do anything, all the hunter's drew their bows and aimed them at Annabeth. "Don't go near our brother, you hurt him badly." said one of the younger Hunters who I had brought to the Hunt. Annabeth glared at the hunters, muttered something and walked away.

A/N - So, where do you want Arty and Percy's first kiss?

I'm feeling impatient. :P

On a Cliff

On Artemis' Chariot

Her tent

By a lake in the moonlight

After the Karaoke

Other...