A moonlit ride on the chariot

Artemis POV.

I smiled as I thought of the surprise I was going to give Percy. It was his birthday soon (a/n - roll with it) and I decided he needed to ride on my chariot. He was the most amazing boyfriend on the planet-not that I've ever had any other, except Orion *shudder* and he sucked...anywho...

Time Skip to Evening.

"Percy, I've got a surprise for you," I whispered. He was lying in his tent after a long day with the hunters. He stood up and smiled at me, those sea-green eyes crinkled into a smile. He casually held out his big, strong arm, warm and safe. I clasped it and led him outside. "Shouldn't it be me doing this?" Percy said. I kept pulling him. "Not only men can, fish head. Now, come on!" Percy's jaw hit the floor when he saw my gleaming chariot. 'Suprise, surprise, Percy." I smirked. Then he unexpectedly pulled me into a hug. I melted into his warm arms and muttered in his ear. "Happy Birthday fish head." He smiled against my lips and said. "Thanks, Arty." I pulled him on the chariot and called a command to my deer. I rode my moon chariot and I saw Percy's eyes drinking in the sights. "You like it Perce?" I asked. He pulled me into a kiss. "Very much." 

UPON MOUNT OLYMPUS

"Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

APHRODITE SHUT UP!

Back to the chariot.../

I navigated the chariot around the Hunters Camp. Percy occasionally hugged me. I love this. I seem to finally get the love stuff Aphrodite was always talking about. Speaking of which, I think I heard her squeal. 

Time Skip

"Thanks for the present Artemis," Percy said formally when we stepped out of the chariot. He pulled me into a deep kiss. I felt his salty, soft lips moving in sync with mine when a voice cried.

 "My Lady!"

A/N - Who do you think saw Pertemis? I hope you like it!! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for so dam long but I was super busy with school stuff! So, keep calm and go to the dam snack bar! Stay safe out there, demigods.