S/Hades & Persephone

(this is lightly based off of episode 144 when Persephone and him first meet)

Persephone pov 

''WHAT THE!?!? THE OF THE UNDERWORLD IS HERE?!?" I yelled looking back at the blue goddess of witchcraft Hecate. ''shh Kora hush now no ones knows yet!''

''oh right sorry but why are you telling me this?" she looked around before slowly lowering her head close to mine. ''you said you wanted to meet  him right?''

''yeah but if mama knew she would never let me!'' ''that's if she knows. I can give you an hour and a half at most but, then I have to tell Demeter but, be careful he maybe better then his brothers but his passed out drunk.''

I nodded in excitement I don't, meet many god or goddess. let alone the royal majesty of the underworld. this

was a once an a mortal life time change and, I'll be damn if I pass this up. making my way though the woods to the other side of palace. where Hecate said he was staying in the only room with the lights on.

hiding in the corner of the window looking in. I saw him laying peacefully, cloth laid around on him.

I would be lying if I said he was not sexy, wait! damnit that's not why I'm here ahh get it together Kora this is not the time!

I slowly lifted my leg over the window seal looking down not to fall. ''*grunting noises*" I jumped a little as he moved. pushing myself off of the seal and,

on to the floor tip toeing to the curtain. holding my breathe sacred to wake him. ''gods what I'm I doing here? I'm too sacred to talk to him.'' I was still hiding when I heard a deep yet, gently voice calling out. ''who's there? *hic* I don't bite.''

he laughed as, I slowly came out his back facing me, he seemed to be in a daze raising my arm lightly taping on his shoulder. 

Hades pov 

the light burned my eyes as I slowly opened them but, what cough my attach was a sweet like honey voice.

I couldn't make out the words. sitting up a little to fast, my head was spinning and bounding like my brothers thunder. ''who's there? *hic* I don't bite."

I asked trying to look around, still in a daze from the hangover. felt someone lightly taping on my shoulder. turning around to see her, a pink goddess with, long dark pink flowing hair sticking to her sweaty body. 

she was waring a white dress flowing yet, showing her curves. she looked a mess but graceful at the same time, she was breath taking. snapping out of my trance finally finding my voice.

''and who might you be?'' she seemed sacred and shy. ''i-i-im uhhmm sorry for, bothering you your majesty I'm Kore.'' taking her hands in mine pulling her out of hiding to sit with me. 

''your not brothering me little goddess but, please Kora call me Hades. may I ask what are you doing here?'' she gave me a small smile looking down at are hands interwire together.

  ''y-yes your- uhmm Hades I don't meet many outsiders let alone a king.'' ''so you came here to meet me huh?'' I let out a chuckle at how soft spoken and, adorable she was. 

''I see but, I'm guessing no one knowns your here.....with me?" she nodded slowly. "no only Hecate she is the one who told me." giving me a weak smile.

we soon started talking and telling stories of each other as we laughed are asses off at, how different we seem from each other but, have so much in common with each other.

''Hades there no way that happen.'' she laughed as, she pushed me over slipping and, falling on top of me as we laid there looking into her eyes moving, closely till our lips were touching.