S/Hades & Persephone {sex in the shower}

(shower sexy)

Hades  pov 

pushing my phone in to my back pocket as I walked up to the door. letting out a soft sigh, knocking hoping that- ''what the fuck do you want Hades?'' 

the purple goddess asked the door opened just a bit for, her to swing her hips lending on the doorway rolling her eyes ''Hey to you to, Artemis is Persephone here?''

 chuckling as, giving her a weak smile. ''yeah'' she sighed opening the door letting me in ''she's in the shower but she should be out a bit you can go wait in her room'' 

she hummed sounding a little pissy as she closed the door behind us. ''and remember my house my rules no funny shit.'' I looked behind smirking, before heading to the 

hallway to Persephone's bedroom. when I entered the room it was steamy, the bathroom door was left slightly open.

 I could hear music playing as she sang along. her honey like voice slipping though the notes of the song. slowly moving into the bathroom humming along with her. 

''hello?'' damn it what am I doing here why the hell did I come into the FUCKING BATHROOM WHILE PERSEPHONE WAS IN THE FUCKING SHOWER! 

''hey sweetness it's just me'' I replied trying to act more clam. ''Oh Hades what are you doing here?'' she asked with a laugh in her voice

 ''I was passing by.'' i chuckled leaning on the wall. she peeked her head from behind the curtain giving me a cute smile. 

''passing by?'' she laughed giving me a small smirk. ''would you like to join me?'' she asked pulling the curtain back. 

''oh umm....are you sure?'' I asked as I felt my face get warm at the though, of the water dripping off her nude body. 

''don't be silly of course....only if you want to you don't have to.'' ''oh trust me i do.'' I replied a smirk spreading across my lips. slipping off my cloths.

Persephone's pov

ok get a grip Persephone.....it's ok Hades is just in you bathroom getting undress to take a shower with you....AHHHH HADES IS GETTIN UNDRESS TO TAKE A SHOWER WITH ME......NAKED NOTHING ON. 

my thoughts were going crazy as I stood there under the water waiting for Hades to get in. when I heard the curtain open behind me.

 I turned my head see Hades getting in with a sexy smirk as if he had a plan. ''hey sweetness'' he said in a low deep voice rapping his hands around my waist holding me close.

 I could feel his hard cock twitching on my back. ''hmmm'' I hummed slowly. moving my hair to the other side, as he started kissing and nibbling neck.

 moving his hands up my waist slowly groping my chest. 'uhmmm' I moaned softly leaningmy body against his, slowly rubbing lightly. ''do you like that sweetness''

 he asked moving his right hand pushing my head up to look at him. ''yes~''  I replied with a soft smile as he turned me around, picking me up by my thighs pushing me up on the wall, pulling me into a needy passionate kiss his cock now pushing up on my folds.

 moaning into the heated kiss are tongues dancing around begging for more. i could feel the tip slowly enter me, he pulled out of the kiss moving to my neck. burry his face, as he left small marks. 

pushing into me fully, as he let out deep groans. ''H-adess.'' i moaned holding on to him, ''sweetness, my love.'' 

huffing out as he rammed into me. i could feel myself coming to my highest point. cuming first, he cam a few more thrust after me.