F/Hades and Persephone {secret place}

heres a cute idea i though of when i saw this picture (the one above)

it was another long day of hard work for Persephone her pink skin darkened from the hot days sun. working in the fields her tired body ached as, she moved though the tall grass. heading home to rest. ''Mother I'm home.'' she said in a soft low tired voice opening the door and, shutting it after her. seeing her mother with open arms she took in her daughter feeling, the pain in her body. while Demeter was not a fan of her daughters love for the King of the Underworld, she knew that Hades made her happy and that's all she could want for her daughter in life.

''dear their someone here to see you.'' the taller goddess hummed moving a hair out of the younger goddess face. ''and who might that be?'' Persephone asked with a gleam of wonder in her eyes. ''and who do think would want to see you tonight?'' Demeter asked throwing her head back with a chuckle as, Persephone eyes lit up with pure Happiness in her soul.

''He's here mother!?'' she yelled jumping up and down around her mother. ''yes but, clam down now get change. your all gross and sweaty and your in your working dress dear.'' Demeter sigh as her daughter ran to her room like s child with a new toy. Persephone ran to her room grabbing a white dress running, into the shower letting the cold water run though her hair down her body.

washing away the dirt that had been sticking to her all day along with the pain. she slowly turned the water off grabbing a towel drying off her wet body slipping on the white (somewhat) clear dress finally letting her hair flow down her back with, white and blue flower petals around her hair turning into a flower crown. she ran though the house out the door into the wood to find Hades.

in their safe place it had been to long since she seen her husband. the love for all her life, her other half the one she cant think to live without. her thoughts continue as I passed though the tress till, she saw him siting in the old swing. she slowed down creeping up on him wrapping, her arms around his neck kissing his check moving next him ''my love it been to long'' she smile as he took her into a kiss.

''yes sweetness it been to long but just think that in one months your, be back home with me in our bed.'' he said with a loving deep voice kissing her head. ''yes and when I come home I hope for you to keep me in our bed.'' she said moving closer to him, straddling him between her legs. ''ah yes sweetness that is something I will have to do'' she chuckled with a smirk across his lips as, he wrapped his arm around her waist bring her into a kiss.

holding her face with my hand. pulling out of the kiss laughing as are hands we touching. ''I must go for now, sweetness I will see you in one months.'' she pushed her self off of him holding, out a hand helping him up. ''in one month till, we can be together again my love.'' he pulled in once more, kissing her lips with sweet passion and love before, walking off with a few words that meant more to Persephone then anyone would ever know. ''till then my queen.''