F/Hades and Persephone {coming home}

here's a short story of Persephone coming home 

Hades pov (also in the first part Hades is facing the window in his chair)

'why can't this fucking day end it been shitty and, all I want to do is hold her again. I hate sharing her with Demeter for six fucking months I can't see my wife and, I still have to wait tell Tomorrow.' I sighed at my own thoughts as I went though the papers for the next meeting when I heard the opening. ''Hecate what are you doing here so late? I would have thought you be home by now.'' I chuckled with out looking behind me.

 I didn't get a reply only hearing footsteps heading to my desk and some more movements ''hello?'' I asked as I turned my chair to find my dark queen sitting on my desk with a pale pink top with, strings that crossed on her waist and a black skirt. ''expecting someone else my king?'' she asked with a smirk forming on her lips as, she uncrossed her legs.

 moving closer to her wrapping my hands around her waist. her hands around my neck, I pulling her into a kiss. ''no one but you my queen.'' I replied as, she let out a soft laugh rusting her head on my neck as, we stood there holding each other. well more so I stood and, she sat on my desk. ''the wait feels longer each time you leave but, its all worth it when I get to hold you again. ''I missed you so much my love.'' she sighed as, she kissed my check softly. ''I miss you as well sweetness.''