F/Hermes and Artemis {secret love}

(A/n this is just a short fluffy story to see how you guys feel about this ship, also please no ship hate I only ship the characters in Lore Olympus and not the god/goddess in Greek Mythology)

Hermes pov  

''Persephone what's wrong?'' Artemis asked turning around to see Persephone holding her hand in tears. ''I slipped with the knife.'' ''how bad is it?'' I asked walking closer to her with, Artemis close behind.'' there's a lot of blood.'' she answered trying to hold back her tears. ''do you have a first aid kit?'' Apollo asked Artemis. ''it been ages since we need one..... I cant remember.'' ''Hermes could you help me find it?'' 

she asked turning to me as I gave her dumb smile. ''so go into your room and touch all your things?'' ''what no!'' she yelled out as she rolled her eyes at me. ''ok I'm going to your room to touch all your things!'' I yelled running down the hall to her room. ''DON'T GO INTO MY ROOM!!'' she yelled as she got ready to chase after me.

Artemis pov

I sigh as I turned to Apollo. ''I have to go deal with this can you make sure Persephone is ok?'' ''sure thing.'' he said as I turned to go after Hermes. I turned the corner or the hall moving to my room when, I opened my door to my room being dark. I was about to turn on the light when someone pulled me into the darkness shutting the door behind us pushing me, against the wall

bring me into a kiss. it was rough and hungry but, full of love and passion he slowly moved down to my neck biting and sucking on it. ''H-hermes please.....hmmmmm....your ganna leave marks i-i-if you keep it up.'' I moan trying to keep my voice down he as, slowed down bring me into a warm embraced. ''sorry Arty.....I missed you it been months sense I last seen you.'' 

he whined as I wrapped my arms around him holding him closer to me. ''I know it sucks having to hide us.....but you know why.......if Athena or Hestia found out-.'' I was cut off by him giving me a short but sweet kiss.

''I know and I'm ok with us being hidden it just hurt not being able to see you and, when I do I cant hold or touch you.....it not your fault I knew what I was doing when we started dating and, I want to be with you no matter what.'' we went in for one last kiss before I went into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit and, cover the small  light love bite he gave me.

when I walked out Hermes was sitting on the bed playing with Retsina. ''you ready?'' I asked turning for the door. ''YUP!'' he yelled again as he jumped up and followed me out of the room.

(I really love this rare pair their dynamic is really cute)