S/Hades & Persephone {drop the attiude}

{Persephone}

''drop the attitude with me, little goddess. don't test me right.'' he growled leaning back on his desk, glaring at me. ''no! your being a dic-''

before i could finish he grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him. bending me over on the desk.

one hand around the back of my neck, his other pushing my panties aside sticking two fingers in with out warning.

''no more talking unless your moaning my name.'' he growled again, fingering me faster as pulled me apart, leaving me whining turning into a moan.

i could feel myself getting wet as he fingers fucked me. ''aww how cute is my little goddess, that needy for me?'' he asked leaning over my body, as nibbled on my ear.

''you want me to fuck you here, in my office anyone could walk in. do you what everyone to see you being bend over on my desk, being fingered open like a little braty slut you are?''

he hummed a the name, his hot breath on the back of my neck. sending shivers down my spine, as i laid there whining and moaning, my face flushing embarrassedly to the thoughts of his words alone.

''H-ades'' i moaned, as his fingers curling inside me, making me shaky and out of breath.

''you asked for it, sweetness. im just here to provide.'' he growled, pushing himself back up, taking his fingers out. my panties moving back, he smacked my ass. leaving a small sting, as rubbed the area.

pulling me up by my waist holding me, as i renege my balance. ''maybe next time you'll behave yourself.'' he smirk letting go of me, walking behind his desk to his chair.

''and as for your real punishment's you cant cum until later tonight, and if you chose to disobey me.'' he paused as he looked at me with a more devish smirk.

''for the next week i wont touch you and you can't touch me, you will sit there and watch me pleasure myself, moaning you name. do you understand?''

he asked waiting for a responds as he watched me struggle to hold myself up. ''yes.'' i answer quietly.

''good girl, but you don't want the second punishment to happen, so as treat i'll keep you in check.'' he smile patting his lap, for me to sit down.