5 - 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 & 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

a million words would not bring you back.
i know, because i tried.

neither would a million tears.
i know, because i cried.

no ones pov

no ones pov

turning the corner, y/n had made it to the familiar bathroom that sort of became her second home.

it had been 2 weeks since making that deal with hanako-kun. when she made it to the door however, she was surprised to see a boy there.

"HEY! THIS IS THE GIRL'S WASHROOM, YOU CAN'T BE IN HERE!" suddenly, a teacher from behind her called.

she flinched, before turning her head to see her teacher (insert random teacher name).

"oh, sorry y/n. i don't know why this boy is in here." her teacher said, looking at her.

"it's fine, although i've never seen this boy around before." y/n said, puzzled. she then looked at the boy that was in the washroom.

he was just there, staring out the window.

suddenly, without warning the teacher grabbed y/n's mouth, wrapping his hands around her and gripping her tight.

"silly goose, there is no boy.."the teacher whispered into y/n's ear.

y/n's eyes widened in shock fighting to get away from the teachers grasp.

suddenly, y/n shot up to where she instantly noticed she was in the washroom, and hanako was shaking her asking her if she was ok.

y/n's pov
"hanako..what happened?" i asked him, tears filling my eyes thinking about the worse.

"we were talking when suddenly you passed out, are you okay?" hanako told me, leaving me in shock.

'so..it was just a dream?' i thought when hanako put his hand up to my forehead feeling it.

"it doesn't feel like you have a fever.." hanako told me before hugging me tight and whispering in my ear.

"i thought..something bad happened to you, i'm so glad your ok." hanako told me.

tears filling my eyes, i hugged him back. "i'm ok." i told him the truth.

i then explained the dream i had, which he hugged me again, before telling me he was planning to meet up with a friend and invited me to come.