6- 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

tears come from the heart,
not from the brain.

y/n POVslowly turning the corner after checking for a sign of any people, i continued walking until i finally arrived at the art room

y/n POV
slowly turning the corner after checking for a sign of any people, i continued walking until i finally arrived at the art room.

"i knew you would be in here!!" i smiled, walking towards a 2nd year who shyly smiled at me

"me? why would you be looking for me?" he quietly laughed, liking the attention

"you're rei, right?" i asked him, sitting next to him "you know my name? i'm confused, who are you?"

i chuckled, and he raised a brow in confusion "do you think you can come with me?" i asked him and he looked resistant

"i promise you, i'll explain everything. we're not safe here though." i told him looking to the ground.

"okay. i will." he told me "great!", i stood up. however i had made a grave mistake

'oh no no no no! i forgot all about the meeting with his twin brother! crap!!!" i panicked as suddenly a black fog clouded the door.

without thinking, i shoved rei into the cabinet and backed up slowly.

suddenly, someone came leaping onto me smiling widely
"HELLO Y/N-CHAN!!"

i rubbed my head in pain, and sat up pushing the boy off of me. "how can you touch me?" i asked him.

wow, he really looks like hanako i can tell they are twins. "that's because of the bond you have with my brother! all ghosts can touch you now!" he smiled evilly.

'i have a bad feeling about this boy..' sighing, i stood up. "well who are you anyways?" i asked him and he flew up to my face.

he was inches apart from me, and our noses were practically touching.

"have you and my brother involved romantically?" his smile disappeared as he ignored my questions.

"huh? no..?" i told him confused. "and i'm the ones asking questions here!" i told him crossing my arms and looking away.

"are you in love?" he asked me. i turned to him once again, rubbing my temples. "no! now answer my questions!!" i demanded, getting fed up wishing i had read more of the book.

"oh..that's good! you wouldn't mind if i did.." he grabbed my chin, mischievously "this?"

'what.'
'the.'
'hell.'

hanakos POV

confused, i wondered if y/n would bring rei back anytime soon. i was going to go look for her until i got held up with this girl.

"thank you soooo much for helping me mr ghost!" she blabbered on and on, i could care less.

my only concern was y/n. 'where could she be..'

"we're done here?" i asked the girl impatiently. she started stuttering trying to get me to stay.

"goodbye now." i told her leaving her alone. i had granted her wish, and that's all she needed. "now.. where is y/n?"

i start by looking for her friend, teru. maybe their on a date...no! he definitely isn't her type, we look nothing alike! ;)

finally! i found him. "teru!" i yelled, rushing over to him.
"shh!! i cant be seen talking to myself." he whispered to me before going into a closet.

"what do you want?" he told me, taking a deep breath. "you haven't happened to see y/n anywhere have you?" i asked him, and his eyes lit up.

"yes, in fact i have. we spent lunch together..a picnic..under the cherry blossom tree." he smirked knowing it was making me jealous.

"hm." i thought about it, worried it was true. "well, do you know where she is now?" i asked deciding not giving teru the reaction he wanted.

looking shocked, he finally sighed and said "no, actually. she was heading to the art room last time i saw her though." he told me.

"thank you teru-kun!" i smiled before flying away, leaving him embarrassed.

now, i can finally find y/n. i haven't seen her since i sent her off to find rei, but i miss her!! not my fault i've grown attached to her.

she's beautiful.

"finally! y/n..-"

'what.'
'the.'
'hell.'

y/n pov

the ghost pulled me by my waist, forcefully pushing his lips hard against mine.

's-stop.' i tried to say, but nothing came out. he wouldn't let me go.

i couldn't call for hanako either. oh please, what am i thinking i can do whatever i want.

i pushed him off of me, pushing him onto the floor. he looked shocked, before grinning up at me.

"no means no. honestly, what are you thinking? i clearly didn't want you to kiss me." i was so fed up at that moment. i am so not counting an unconsentual kiss as my first kiss.

"please, kitty cat. why are you acting so tuff?" he flew back up looking angrily.

"don't call me that." i told him giving him the same glare he was giving me. "oh look here! my brother is coming!" he smirked, without warning he grabbed my waist.

"finally! y/n-..." hanako! this was the worst possible moment. at the moment i was pinned up against the wall by his twin brother, and he had a portal ready.

"brother.." his eyes teared up as he stopped in his tracks. "whoops! i hope you don't mind, i stole your lady for a bit." he smirked at hanako and hanako than turned to him, seeing me struggling from him gripping my wrists.

"please.." i mouthed, hanako knew exactly what he had to do. snapping out of the fear of his younger brother, he flew towards me.

"oh dear..it was just getting fun too!" hanakos brother pouted. "see you later amane!" he said before jumping in the portal, making me almost fall to the ground.

"why..why didn't you call for me." hanako said sternly, clearly upset with me. "i couldn't..i'm sorry hanako-kun." i frowned, looking at the ground.

"never mind that. are you okay?" he asked me wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"i am now."

word count: 1005

A/N- legend says rei is still in that locker waiting for y/n to tell him it's safe 😳😭 anyways, ily all and have an amazing day! sorry i haven't updated in a hot minute, writers block got to me!