10- 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣

•+*************+•
did you find your
bitch
in me?
•+*************+•

•+*************+•did you find yourbitchin me?•+*************+•

y/n pov

"y-y/n..
why does my crystal
have your name,
and not to forget you on it?"

i smiled. tsukaka had no idea about the crystal, there was still hope. there must be some way that i can refresh his memory of me.

"hanako. or is, amane-kun better?" his eyes widened. "is there a diary in there?" without wasting a second, he dug into his hat before pulling out that same diary i gave to him 3 months ago.

"i recommend you read it. pay me a visit when you're finished, yeah?" i smiled, patted his head, and left the washroom with a hopeful smile on my face.

i met up with teru, and told him how well it went. we talked for not even 5 minutes before hanako came running towards me crying.

"i guess it worked." teru smiled, backing up. hanako then launched himself onto me and gave me the biggest grin i had ever seen from a person.

tears streaming down his eyes, he sniffed a few times. "do you remember me now, hanako?" my eyes filled with tears.

"how could i forget." he leaned in, but before he could kiss me i stopped him. "now, now, don't you think i forgot about you & yashiro!" i teased him, and the colour drained from his eyes.

"noo!!! it's not like that—i promise! can i please kiss you now" he whined, and i laughed.

"be my guest, hanako." i smirked at him, and our lips made contact.

"EWWW! I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT!" teru screamed running away like a child.

we both laughed, before going back to the kiss. his body was so warm, and he smelt like donuts.

"y/n?"
"yeah?"
"how did you...die?"

i separated his mouth from mine, and sat up. "i shouldn't have asked that, i ruined the mood i'm sorry i-" "hanako." i turned to face him.

"you don't need to keep apologizing, you know?" i smiled at him, and he returned it.

"well, uh, are you gonna tell me?" i inhaled. i probably shouldn't, but at the same time it felt like the right thing to do.

"well, your brother was a little jealous i guess?" the colour drained from his face. maybe this wasn't a good idea- no. he deserved to know.

"so, he got his little minion to kill me, by pushing me off of the roof. however, the day before i died i met up with them and made a deal to become the 6th wonder once i had died."

"that was the same day that i told you i was going to die. i was murdered the next day, during lunch break."

"so..you lied to me that day. you said you would show up after school! why didn't you tell me." "hanako, listen, i didn't tell you because i didn't want to make the matter worse, and i lied to you because you wouldn't remember me by the end of the day!"

he looked disappointed. "sorry hanako. i just never thought you would get your memory back." i hugged him, and he hugged me tightly back.

"i understand. so...what happened on the day of your murder?" i thought, reliving the scene.

flashback

"i'm getting murdered today, huh? at least it's here with this beautiful scenery. i'll fall into the sakura tree, peacefully i hope." i told the tall brown haired boy.

he seemed eager to complete his task and never be seen again. "let's get this over with, before hanako looks for you."

i sighed. i took off my shoes, and left them next to a corner. i took of the little bow from my shirt, and took a deep breath.

i spread my arms out, closing my eyes. before feeling an immense pressure on my stomach.

that was it. i was dead.

present tense

"it was nothing special, i just took my shoes off and was pushed. it was over just like that, i didn't really feel anything, although there was a strong ringing in my ears."

hanako nodded his head, feeling guilty that your life was taken away from you because of him.

"and, when i woke up i had taken on this form, and the past three months i barley remember." i smiled at him, and he hugged me once again.

"i'm sorry y/n. it's my fault, if you hadn't met me you would still be alive." he teared up.

"but hanako, don't you see? i love you hanako. this way, we can spend eternity together."

his mouth fell agape at those three words. he had never gotten a chance to say them to me before i died, because i had prevented it.

his face softened. "i see. i love you too, y/n and i always will!" i got butterflies in my stomach, he was the boy i fell in love with.

we gave each other one more passionate kiss, before standing up and deciding to talk with yashiro.

she took the news extremely well, which i was relived for. i didn't want to break the poor girls heart, but it turns out she wasn't in love with him as i had assumed.

maybe not everyone can fall in love with a ghost. i lightly chuckled to myself.

"so hanako, are we like dating now?" he laughed. "what do you think? personally, i think we should be married."

"MARRIED? HANAKO! WE ARENT EVEN DATING YET!"

"SO YOURE SAYING ITS A POSSIBILITY IF WE WERE DATING?"

"WELL I MEAN-"

"THEN YES! WE ARE DATING!! I LOVE YOU LOADS Y/N, SO MARRY ME ALREADY!"

"ARE YOU FORGETTING I HAVENT EVEN GRADUATED YET?"

"YOURE A GHOST NOW! I NEVER GRADUATED EITHER! SO MARRY ME!!"

"you have a point- FINE! ILL MARRY YOU, HANAKO!"

this.

this is why i fell in love with this boy, what was there not to love? i mean seriously, he's perfect.

i was right, i didn't need friends.
i just needed someone to love.

WORD COUNT: 1008

AN- well, that's it! the book is done! i decided i would give you all a happy ending after all, so you better be grateful.

i finished this story after not updating for a few months- this was simply because i had an idea for another story but was strict with myself and didn't let myself start writing until i finished this!

well, i hope you enjoyed, i love you all!