Chapter 2 - Day of the Dark Queen

The Magical Girls make their way through the burning city of Deblin, fighting the machine menace until they arrive at the city hall, which is the heart of the conflict is located. Just like the other buildings, the city hall is set on fire. However, the entrance though covered in debris, there is a path that still leads into the building.

"Let's go!" said the leader of the Magical Girl unit.

Starlette and the Magical Girls storm the city hall, fighting the machines inside with their powerful magic. The interior of the city hall is full of monuments and memorabilia being destroyed by the machine menace. There are armed guards that are present to stop the machines, but even they are no match for Temnaya's forces.

"Leave the robots to us!" Starlette said to the city hall guards, waving her star rod. The robots tries to fire at the girls. With the magic shield that Starlette that conjure up, the laser beams from the robots' guns did not faze through.

"Excellent work, Star!" the Magical Girl wearing the pink crown and sailor suit rejoiced. The security guards step back and allow the Magical Girls to handle this task.

The Magical Girls venture deep into the heart of the city hall of Deblin, until they came across the meteorite that crash landed from deep space years ago. After all this time, it still radiates with blue energy.

"That's the meteorite!" said Starlette, pointing to the meteorite.

Something else has captured the attention of the Girls. There is someone standing in front of the meteorite with the back turned against them. It appears that the mysterious person notice the Magical Girls to turn to face them with hands on hips.

The person that the Magical Girl squad see before them is a tall and imposing woman with a slightly muscular build with short red hair. They could not see her face as the woman wears a grinning mask made of silver. However, they could see a sinister red gleam from her eyes. That not all, the woman is wearing a red jungle bikini with a fur cloth and wears jewelry made from multi-colored diamonds 

 That not all, the woman is wearing a red jungle bikini with a fur cloth and wears jewelry made from multi-colored diamonds 

and animal fangs. A skull can be seen hanging from her left hip. The attire also features a red cape and golden armored shoulder pads and gauntlets. She has three spikes on her head that looks like a tribal crown. It is also unknown what she even looks like due to the black and white tribal tattoos covering the entirety of her body.

The Magical Girl squad stares her down with both contempt and fear. Starlette is the only one who is in the dark of who that might be, until their leader call out the imposing woman's name.

"...Temnaya!"

"This is Temnaya?" Starlette whispers as she is being clueless. "She doesn't look that tough!"

"Don't be stupid, Starlette!" one of her friends whispered back. "Temnaya is no joke. They call her the Dark Queen of the Jungle for a reason!"

Soon, the imposing woman known as Temnaya begins to speak, "Well, well, what do we have here? A bunch of costumed girls here for the slaughter."