Chapter 4 - Home Sweet Home

Anita and Diya are already on board the airplane to Jotai. The plane they are on is first class, so they don't have to worry about getting any second-class food or service. Anita really enjoys her time by eating the best meals as she possibly can, while Diya has her wireless earbuds on, listening to music.

--------------------------------

A few hours later, the airplane arrived at the airport in the Jotai region. As everyone leaves the plane, Anita is trying to finish up her meal with Diya trying to get her to leave.

"Come on! Let me finish!" Anita begs.

"Oh, Anita!" Diya says, while facepalming.

--------------------------------------

A half-hour have passed by when the two women were escorted by taxi to their new homes in the suburbs of Meridan City. The house that Anita will be living in is a white two-floor house with a garage and driveway. It has a large bush in front of the house with pink flowers sprouting from it. Anita fell instantly in love with how her new home looks.

"Awesome!" said Anita. "Simply awesome! My house has its own garage and driveway and a nice bush garden too!"

"I'm happy for you!" said Diya, impressed by her new home. "Luckily, my house is down the street."

"We really lucked out this time, huh?" said Anita.

"We sure did!" Diya smiles. "Shall we go in and check it out?"

Something then pop into Anita's mind, "Oh yeah, the keys! Don't we have the keys to our new homes?"

"Oh, yeah!" Diya remembers something. "The Headmistress gave me the keys to the houses. She reaches into her pocket and pulls the house keys. She gives one to Anita. "Go on. Try it on the door."

"I will definitely!" Anita says, using one of the keys to unlock the front door. Once she opens the door, Anita and her friend goes inside, bringing their luggage inside.

--------------------------------

Inside Anita's new home, the place is empty as expected

Inside Anita's new home, the place is empty as expected. Some of the floors are covered with clean rugs. The house has two rooms, a kitchen, and a stairway leading to the second floor. The bathroom however isn't a traditional bathroom at all as it has appearance of a luxurious oriental washroom, which will make Anita very happy.

"I can't wait to spruce things up in here!" said Anita. "Um, I wonder if there's a bed here?"

"I'm pretty sure that the school didn't forget about that," Diya assures her. "Well, I better get going to my house. I wish you well in decorating your house. Once I'm done with things on my end, come pay me a visit!"

"Oh, I will!" Anita said, happily.

Diya soon leaves Anita to marvel at her new home. Anita checks out the rooms of the house. When she enters the kitchen, Anita discovers a rather brand new magazine on the counter near the shelves. She picks it up and looks at the cover. It is a St. Brigid-approved magazine about decorating one's home for a new Guardian of the city. She reads the magazine and sees many neat decorations that her new home can use.