Chapter 1: Kainda

I walked in the woods my gun out, loaded, and ready to shoot anything that moved.

It was pitch black out other then the faint light from the half moon.

I heard a twig snap to my right. I quickly turned and I seen fangs and glowing yellow eyes right in-front of me. My gun was quickly ripped out of my hand. I landed on my back which my hands pined over my head.

"And your died." Said the voice that was on top of me. He smirked at me.

I smirked back up at him hand flipped in over onto his back.

I swiftly pulled a knife from my combat boot and pressed it against his throat.

"Always expect the unexpected, Peter" I smiled down at him.

I removed the blade and put it back in my boot and found my lips connected to his. He was smiling into are kiss, slowly moving his hand down my side all the way to my hips.

I don't know how long we had been laying there for, making out with him, but my phone started to buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and sat up to answer the call.

"Hello" I said to the person on the other end.

"Kainda! Where are you" yelled my father on the other end.

He yelled loud enough to the point had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"What do you mean?" Asked as innocently as I could.

"You were supposed to meet me back at the truck 20 minutes ago! Hurry up!" With that the phone beeped, indicating my father had hung up on me.

I signed and looked back down at Peter. He had a small frown on his face.

"Don't look at me like that. I feel bad enough as it is." I got off him and he hopped to his feet helping me up as well.

"See you at school then?" He asked with a smirk and raising his eyebrows

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." I said with a smile

I quickly kissed him one last time before grabbing my gun and jogging back to the truck. Where my father would be impatiently waiting for me.