Chapter 12: Full moon

(So yes I did have to make the pictures of Fin up above. I like it for this chapter and I might do this a few more time. Is it good?)

-Next night🌕
*no ones POV*
(This part sounds a little gruesome⚠️)

There was the sound of a someone screaming in pain. Then the sound of something like a chain breaking.

A loud growl came from the room, followed by the sound of tearing flesh and more screaming.

Men with guns in hand came running to the room, only to find the room empty other then the remains of one of there own.

A older man entered behind. "Find him, kill him, then his family and anyone he cares about!" He ordered

***

He ran as fast as he could away from that place. He needed to fined his family and warn them of the danger.

They are coming, all of them.

'There going to kill us all' he thought to himself

The moon was slowly rising in the sky, making it a little bit harder to control himself. But his wounds healed faster.

*****Kainda's POV*****

"Kainda, me and your father are going to go out for a bit. Want to come?" Kate asked at my door way.

"No not really, I need to finish some school work still. Have fun." I answered

It was a lie, I really don't have that much school work to do. I could be done in 25 minutes.

I was going out my self tonight. Probably meet up with Peter, or not, and hunt around. Maybe we can find something on that Finley guy.

It was only a few minutes until Kate and dad left. I quickly got my gear and headed out the window. I walked to the edge of the woods before going in I checked everything and took a deep breath.

"Let's do this" I said to my self for whatever reason.

I walked around for a while. It was almost midnight, meaning the moon was almost at its highest point.

There was nothing. No sign of life anywhere. Not even a dear. At least not that I saw. Sure I heard a few small trigs snap from some small animals like rodents.

I walked a few more minutes before something cot my eye. I almost walked right past it.

On a tree there was a smudge of "Blood?" I whispered to myself

I heard a twig snap behind me. A little to loud to just be a rodent. I put my hand on my gun at my waist just in case.

There was a growl and I saw a flash of something.

With that I took my gun out of its holster. As I went to point it a different pair of yellow eyes and fangs came at me.

Out of reflex I raised my gun out to pull the trigger when someone hit my hand pushing the gun away and threw the assuming werewolf into a tree.

It was Peter. He always had to come last minute.

I looked at me then back to the wolf that look like he was struggling to get up.

Peter was slowly walking closer to him. I slowly picked my gun back up and put it back.

It quickly snapped its head up and growled at Peter. Peter didn't seem fazed or amused by this.

The other wolf the jumped up and attacked. Peter threw him once again and waited for the wolf to get up.

"So Kainda, this is Finley by the way!" Peter yelled over his shoulder.

"What an introduction." I mumbled to myself

I heard Peter laugh.

"Now what?" I asked

"We gotta get him out of here before hunters show up" he said

"Obviously. But how? He doesn't look to... cooperative." I said sarcastically

"I'll figure that out. You should get out of here." He said finally looking at me

"Yeah, ok" I turned around and left.

I walked for a while. I was getting kinda side tracked with random things.

Suddenly a hand tapped my shoulder.