You Ready to Go? (Prompt)

(I might end up using a few of the prompts from this list because I love it so much 😂. Also, I kinda experimented with a format that I might wanna keep, so I hope it's not difficult to read)

Prompt: "I'm pretending to be your bff because you looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on you."
AU: Modern.
Ship: Hijack/Frostcup (Hiccup + Jack)

Hiccup shook his head, slightly putting his hand up. "No thanks, I-I'm good," he said, a panic in his voice.
"Oh, come on," the (clearly sober, might I add) girl said, "you think I'm not pretty or somethin'?" she whined.
"Of course not, I just—"

"Then what's the matter?" she interrupted. She reached her hand out, intertwining her and Hiccup's fingers. He attempted to pull away, but was unsuccessful. It was then that a rather tall boy with white hair and piercing blue eyes walked up to them. Hiccup had never seen him before, though he looked concerned. "Hey, it's 11:30. I think we should get going. You ready?" the boy said. Hiccup was confused for a moment, but quickly caught on. "Oh, yeah, let me pay real quick." He was now able to remove his hand with ease. "And you are you?" the girl asked sourly.
"His friend," the boy responded, "how about you?" he mocked her in an equally annoyed tone. Hiccup let out a quiet, but noticeable laugh. "If you're really his friend, then what's his name?" she persisted. The boy glanced at Hiccup. "Adrian, obviously," he said. Hiccup couldn't hold back his smile. "Alright, I'm all set," Hiccup said, standing up from his stool.
"Sweet, let's hit it," the boy said, leading Hiccup out of the bar and to his vehicle.

Once they were in his car, the boy gave Hiccup a smile. "So, your names not Adrian, is it?" he asked. Both the boys laughed for a good minute. "No, it's actually Hiccup," he said. The white haired boy seemed caught off guard. "Hiccup?" he said, confused. "I mean, it's not a bad name, I just didn't know it was one," he said, trying to save himself from accidentally offending Hiccup. The brunette chuckled. "My real names Harold, but everyone I know calls me Hiccup," he explained.
"Oh, that's neat," he said. "I'm Jack."

"Thank you, by the way. A lot," Hiccup said, fidgeting with his hands.
"Oh please, anytime," Jack joked. "I've had girls like that come up to me so often, it's really impossible to enjoy myself when I go out," he said. Hiccup nodded. That was actually the first time anyone has come up to while he was out. But to be fair, he only recently turned 21. Jack looked like he was probably 2 or 3 years older. "So, do you have a car?" Jack asked.
"Oh, no," Hiccup shook his head, "I usually just ride the bus." Hiccup opened the passenger door to Jack's car, but Jack put his hand on his shoulder. Once Hiccup turned to look at him, he pulled away, his face slightly pink. "Um... I can, uh, take you home," he stammered. Hiccup was surprised by this offer, but quickly denied. "No, it's alright, I can't ask you to do that," he said, continuing to open his door.
"No way. I'd feel terrible if I made a tipsy kid ride the bus home," Jack teased.
"I'm not—" Hiccup began to speak, but reconsidered his thoughts. After a second, he shut the door, buckling his seatbelt. "Thanks," he smiled, his face going warm.

* * * * *

"Okay, this is it," Hiccup said, getting out of the car. Jack followed. "Holy crap, it's really nice," he said.
"My dads the mayor," Hiccup explained, "and I don't have siblings." Jack nodded, the explanation making sense. They walked up the steps to front door. "Wait here," Hiccup said, stepping inside. Jack stood patiently, admiring the other, equally decorative houses on the street. After a minute or so, Hiccup returned with a wrap of cash. "You were basically my taxi tonight, so..." he reached the money out.
"I can't take this!" Jack said, taking a small step back.
"Just trust me," Hiccup said, putting the wrap in his hands. He walked back up the steps, waving goodnight to Jack as he shut the door.

Getting back into his car, Jack flipped through the cash. Jack went warm when he saw that one of the bills had a phone number written across it.