Happy Valentine's Day

(Another make-out warning! This one gets a bit more romantic than the last 👀. Also I wanted to experiment with a POV for Hiccup enjoy that lol.)

AU: Modern
Ship: Hijack/Frostcup (Hiccup + Jack)

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I scrolled through Netflix's romance section, looking a bit upset. "What's the matter?" my boyfriend, Jack, asked. The matter was that every movie in the line up was either super lame or rated R. I didn't want to seem like a baby for just wanting to watch cartoons instead of one of these. "Nothing," I responded. Jack tucked his phone away into his hoodie-pocket. "We don't have to watch one of these, that was just my suggestion. We can watch something else if you want to," he said kindly.
"No, I'm fine with this, really," I said, lying through my teeth.
"Hey," Jack spoke softly, putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me next to him. "Don't feel pressured to impress me. It makes me feel like a creep," he smiled. My face blew up a bright red. I nodded, unable to speak. I had never really noticed how attractive Jack was. I mean, I did, obviously, but not in this context. He moved his hand from my shoulder to my waist. I flinched, surprised by his advances. Jack smirked at my reaction. "Good boy," he said in a low voice. Maybe this was why my dad had a 'no boys in your room' rule. I shot up so quickly, I almost tripped. "I-I'm gonna go make us some popcorn," I said, rushing down the stairs.

What the heck is going on?! Was Jack being serious or is he just messing with me? I could neither tell, nor decide which one I'd like to be the answer. I took a few deep breaths. Nothing is wrong. I've kissed before, and I'm pretty sure Jack has too. So why is he making me so nervous? Sure, my last partner was a girl, but that doesn't make a difference. Does it? No, it doesn't. Was it the day? No, that's stupid. Maybe it's because he's older than me. But, like, he's not that much older. I'm 15 and he's 17. Two years is nothing! There are freshmen at our school who date seniors. This is fine. It's alright. Just relax. I took a couple more long breaths before the popcorn timer made me jump. I quickly organized my mind. Whatever happens will be fine. Jack said he'd never do anything to me that would make me uncomfortable. God, he's so awesome... Hey! Focus, Hiccup! Just go up there and do what you feel comfortable with. I nodded to myself, heading back up to my bedroom.

Right as I stepped into the bedroom, I realized I had forgotten the bowl of popcorn. When I turned around to go back downstairs, the door shut in front of me. I turned around to see what I had feared, well, not particularly  'feared', rather expected. Jack was standing over me, smiling surprisingly sweetly. He wasn't too much taller than me, but it was enough to be intimidating. He leaned down, one hand on the door and the other behind his back, our eyes meeting. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, almost whispering. I swallowed, at a complete loss for words. My brain was functioning only enough to give a nod. He didn't hesitate to press his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and fell back against the door. I predicted that Jack would probably be better at this than me, but I hadn't anticipated it too feel like this.

As soon as the kiss began, it ended as Jack pulled away from me. He glared at me, but it wasn't with anger. Rather, it was somehow caring. "Listen to me very closely," his voice sent chills down my spine, "I love you, and the last thing I'd ever want is to hurt you. So you have to tell me if I step out of line." He was oddly passionate about me being okay with everything. Was this from an experience of his, or is he just that amazing of a person? Tucking that question away in my mind for later, I nodded. His smile returned. He then proceeded to put both his hands on my waist and lift me up, pinning me between the door and himself. I gasped and gripped his blue sweatshirt tightly. "You're pretty light, aren't you?" he commented.
"I-I think you're just really strong," I said.
"Aw, thanks, babe," he then put his lips to mine once more. I hated comparing Astrid to Jack, but this, this was way different from anything she ever wanted to do. I ran my hands through his hair. At this point, I could barely feel my face. I was so numb, and my stomach felt like it had been torn out of my body. But it wasn't bad, and that was the scary part. It didn't hurt, it felt great, actually. Just that thought alone made me feel even more anxious. After a minute or so, Jack pulled back, letting us breathe. "Hold on," he said, wrapping his arms around me and carrying me over to the bed, setting me down on my back.

I giggled, a tad bit nervous. Well, a lot nervous, but I trusted him. He climbed on the bed as well, essentially sitting on top of me, which made my entire body shiver. He placed both my wrists up over my head. "Stay there," he said. I nodded in compliance. He started to take off my clothes, first my jacket, then my shirt. The sound of my rapid heartbeat pounded my ears. Jack put his hands on my chest, feeling my heart as it raced. He chuckled, apparently thinking that was cute. He leaned down and kissed my neck a few times. I squirmed, trying not to move my hands. "It's alright, just relax," he whispered in my ear. I breathed slowly as he continued kissed my neck. He eventually started kissing my lips. He moved his hands from my chest down to my jeans. "Wait..." I gasped, sitting up and grabbing his hands.

"Okay, okay, calm down," he laughed. "Thank you for stopping me," his smile made my heart explode. He really did care about me that much. "Oh wow..." I breathed.
"What?"
"Oh, what?" I panicked, not realizing I had said that out loud. "Uh, I..." I didn't know what words to use. Luckily, Jack knew exactly what I meant. "Yeah, consent's pretty hot, I know," he brushed his hair back.
"Yeah..." I said, pretty embarrassed to agree.
"God you are fucking adorable," he kissed me on the forehead, making me giggle. "Let's call it quits for tonight, alright?" he reached over and handed me my shirt. I wanted to keep going, but I assumed he probably knew best. "Alright."

A Couple Hours Later

"Hey, Jack?" I sat up, speaking over the television.
"Yeah, what's up?" he looked up from his phone.
"I, um..." I tried to carefully pick my words. "I don't wanna intrude, but is there a reason you want to make sure I'm okay with everything?"
"A reason?" he asked, confused.
"Yeah, you're always worried about making sure I'm alright with everything. Like, really worried."
"I-I hadn't noticed..."
"It's not a bad thing!" I tried my best to avoid making him feel guilty. "It's just that most people don't really think about it that much, so I just thought that maybe something happened to you? ...That, maybe, I could know about?"
"Oh, yeah..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "That's..." he sat silently for a few seconds, thinking. "That's a story for another day," he finally spoke, smiling.
I smiled back, hugging him tightly. "I love you."
"I love you too," he said, and pressed his lips to mine.