engagement rings and cute things (part 4)

A/N: aww they're cuddling

They were both laying in bed, as close to each other as they could be. Both their arms and legs were entwined, and their lips were connected.

The atmosphere was so peaceful and loving.

Shuichi pulled back slowly, whispering, "I'm really happy we're engaged."

"Me too" Kokichi whispered back, "You're mine forever." And they leaned in to kiss Shuichi again. They kissed the corner of his mouth, then slowly kissed lower, making their way to his neck.

Shuichi hugged them a little tighter, enjoying the little kisses he was receiving. "Of course I am, you stole my heart a long time ago " he smiled.

Kokichi pressed a long kiss to a sensitive spot on his neck that they knew was there, "And you stole mine"

They continued lightly kissing his neck as Shuichi started playing with his hair.

"I love you more than anything, Kokichi" Shuichi gushed, overwhelmed with the affection in the air.

Kokichi looked up at him, "I love you too, Shuichi"

"I love you more" Shuichi challenged.

Kokichi smiled, giving him another kiss on his neck, "No, I love you more"

"I love you more" Shuichi insisted.

Kokichi continued arguing, "I love you-"

Shuichi cut them off with a kiss. They both sank into it, their lips moving perfectly with each other.

Kokichi was the one to pull away first, "I love you more"

Shuichi chuckled, "Alright, I'll let you win"

Kokichi smiled at their victory and leaned down to rest their head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

They laid there in silence, just focusing on the love in their hearts for each other. Memories played in their head, from when they first met in that simulation years ago to when they first kissed a few years later. They replayed the proposals they both experienced, thinking about the ring on the other's hand.

Slowly, with the memories in their heads, they were lulled to sleep, safe in the embrace of their lover's arms.