e l e v e n

"You would not believe the day I've had." Toni badgered, bursting through the door of her friend's trailer.

Too distracted by her own drama to acknowledge the strange boy cuddled up to her close friend. The pink haired woman strode straight towards the fridge, swinging open its door - almost taking it off of its hinges. As she rummaged in search of a decent drink, her voice muffled into an echo as she continued her rant,

"To think I actually saw myself liking her, the self centred bitch."

A snort came from Kevin as he tried to hide his amusement of the situation. Without having to ask, he already knew who the mysterious woman was.

"What ar—" Sweet Pea attempted but was soon cut off by another bundle of words that spilled from the pink haired girl's lips.

"I mean, come on, do I look like someone who'd take advantage of a drunken woman? You were literally there!"

Toni's head popped up from the fridge for a quick second to shoot a look towards Sweet Pea before diving back in. A frustrated sigh leaving her lips as she shoved a few items aside, struggling to find anything consumable.

"How did she have the balls to twist it on me? To lie to her fiancée's face? God, I never knew I could hate a bitch so much!" The brunette growled through her gritted teeth, "And who even calls their daughter Heather, it's the twenty-first century for christ sake!"

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes, trying once more to get a word in the girl's rambling. "Why don't you take a minute and breathe?"

Toni let out a groan almost loud enough to rumble the old trailer, slamming the refrigerator door closed.

"Why don't you guys have any beer?"

Sweet Pea raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Maybe because we used it all on our company?"

This made Toni's face crease in confusion, before the realisation hit her and an embarrassing blush rushed to her cheeks. When she turned, her eyes met another set of brown and a tall boy rose from the seat he was in and greeted her with a friendly smile.

"Nice to finally meet you, Toni." The boy grinned, extending a hand to shake hers as she brushed her hair out of her face. "If you really need that beer, I can go grab you one?"

The brunette smiled gratefully at the offer, but shook her head. "No, don't be silly. I've embarrassed myself enough, I won't make you go out of your way to quench my thirst."

"Well, it was one hell of a first impression, I'll tell you that." Kevin chuckled lightly, glancing down beside him towards his boyfriend who watched the two with a devilish grin.

"What can I say? I'm annoyingly memorable."

The three boys shared a short lived laugh at her words. Toni sucked in a breath, dropping down in a slump on Sweet Pea's couch. She couldn't fight the irritation that Cheryl didn't believe her - it was offensive and she couldn't help but feel hurt. She wasn't some sleazebag who prayed on drunk women, and she certainly didn't want the woman she may or may not have feelings for to think such a horrid thing.

"Now, are you finally going to explain that nonsense you just spewed?" Fangs asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

The brunette's head lulled, resting against the back of the couch as her eyes fluttered shut. An internal fight battling within her.

"I've done something stupid."

Her words gripped the attention of the three brown eyed boys, all of them thinking the worst.